Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restricted selling

Can anyone help please My selling has been restricted due to complaints of items not received 5 of theses was sorted that I know of1 the buyer hadn't changed his address after moving and I proved it had been deliverd to address shown but he still lau...

Listed a car which I dont want a returns option but ebay forces a 14 returns option to the buyer

I have just listed a car for sale on ebay. Unfortuantely the selling wizzard did not allow me to list the car without a "returns" option minimum 14 days. This car is sold as seen and described. I cant accept returns as it may not be the same car I so...

Postage

So, what happens when you buy an item (£17) pay for it, including postage at £4.Instead of the item being delivered I received a card from Royal Mail stating no postage paid for item and there's a £7 charge to have the item handed over. seller isn't ...

Postage costs

Hi, I hope someone can advise me. I would like to offer free postage to UK buyers but if I include international sales using GSP will Ebay also show that as free? Thanks

Item not delivered

Ordered item, was delivered to my neighbour, an empty property, photo of delivery shows it's not my front door. Informed seller, who wanted me to chase up Royal Mail! Told him that other than breaking in I have no way of getting the item. Opened a ca...

Resolved! Counterfit/fake watch

I purchased a watch last July and seen the seller was banned and had the watch reviewed professionally because of this and turned out it was a fake. I would have thought ebay would notify me or something. Have I just completely lost my money or is th...

Why has my listing been taken down

Hi, I've not sold much on here before. I've listed a best pump there are loads of other on eBay but it's been taken down as it is a violation but it doesn't say what I need to change to get it back up. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks

Seller not sending stuff

Won a bid paid full amount with postage charge and was a solo bidder but now seller says he doesn't want to sell and wont post the item as I think he expected more money from the bid . I prefer the item rather then refund is it possible ? Thanks

purchase arrived 6 months late i have received a refund but when it arrived it had a label asking fo

ordered a rubber tip for walking stick did not arrive received a refund 6 months later it has turned up with a label asking for a payment of 7 pounds because counterfeit stamps were used name of the firm is i am surprised e bay would sanction such a ...

impossible to report a seller using eBay's form!

Ok, because I love eBay I just spent an hour researching a seller and found three auctions for seemingly the idental item, a "diamond and ruby and sapphire bracelet", set in 925 silver. It's being auctioned in Jaipur, India for a buy it now of $200, ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about product

Respected, Can someone answer me if I want to buy viatom wellue oxymetar can eBay like firm write something different in invoice, document because law of my country do not have the law that like one person can buy medical product that can only do med...

Postage cost taken from my bank .

I sold an item, the buyer paid for the item plus the right postage. I bought the label from Evri via packlink, but i have only recieved payment for the item, and not the postage. It is the correct amount paid by the buyer but ebay have kept the money...

Items not received

Hello, I paid for 2 items from the same seller on 19th May. My eBay said dispatched on 20th, with one tracking reference abs estimated delivery 25th may. On the 23rd May seller messaged me to say one items out of stock, offered an alternative to whic...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam.

somebody scammed me for over £1000 Iphone sent to a totally different address than my registered address why didn't EBAY

Buyer initiated a return but did not return item. Buyer is no longer a registered user

Buyer initiated a return but did not return item using Fedex tracked postage supplied by myself. Buyer is now no longer a registered user. Ebay are now saying "you should have received the return by now, please refund seller" however there are no opt...

msedge_3AMaomEmA5.png msedge_27JMprdPy4.png msedge_gkUFKaG6vC.png msedge_Qp7nVZzkLb.png

Problem buyer

Our buyer has bought our car and then immediately messaged stating £1000 less for cash.Need to cancel order and relist and get reimbursed fees.No option on order cancellation facility to raise this as an issue.How do I do it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to register VAT ID as a buyer ???

I quote: When eBay does not collect VATeBay will not collect VAT if:The buyer is VAT-registered and provides their valid VAT registration number. In these cases, eBay will not collect VAT and instead the responsibility to account for VAT will switch ...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammer

Hi guys so I sold a phone on eBay which wasn't cheap tracking information provided as well as a picture. The buyer said they didn't receive it, I phoned the shop where it was delivered to they confirmed receipt of it. Yet eBay have refunded the buyer...

Buyer bidded, paid and now wants a refund

So my buyer bidded on my item, which was clearly noted as size 16, I gave measurements of waist leg etc in description, they paid and has now noticed the item is a 16 not 14. Clearly states 16 in title, description and photos. They says they're out o...

Refund

I ordered on 6th January paid £30 for 48 spring onions and waited for my order due April, it never came. I contacted them no reply, contacted them again and they said they could not find the order so I sent details and asked if they did not have them...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

EBay fees

Good morning, I recently sold an e bike on eBay for £2300 but eBay has taken £635 from the sale in fees !! I was expecting it to be £304, can anyone help me understand why and if that is correct ? cheers

Manipulation Item

Hi, I have been informed that one of my items has in the main title description a word that i cannot use to describe the item. Ebay have hidden the the item from buyers but i need to fix it according to ebay. I have gone through various menu's to see...

offers

I have no problem with being sent an offer for an item I have put on watch, but I am not amused at being sent an offer for an item that i only looked at and decided I did not want.

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Nectar April 2024 bonus points

The recent Ebay / Nectar bonus point promotion seems to have a glitch in posting the promised bonus nectar points. To qualify purchases needed to be made between 2 April 2024 to 30 April 2024 for 500, 1000 or 1500 Nectar Points 3, 4 or 5 the purchase...

Letter Of Authorisation

Hello fellow sellers, I really need your help! I have recently changed my business type from sole proprietor to a limited partnership. When I let eBay know, they asked me to provide a letter of authorisation (please see attached) and I have been stuc...

Contacting ebay

Ime getting very frustrated,theres no way of contacting ebay for help anymore.Used to be able to have a call back or chat with an assistant online,now only option is the automated system which is a total waste of time as cannot answer any questionsI ...

Charity seller: how do I find out how much postage I have collected from buyers over the month?

Hi all. I run a charity account on ebay. Paypal takes net proceeds from my ebay account, and then pays the charity. Net proceeds means less any fees and any amount paid by the buyer towards postage. Is there any way of finding out how much postage I ...

Resolved! I can not buy from the U.S.A.

I been in contact with many U.S.A. Sellers that said they do Ship to the United Kingdom which they use G.S.P. but when i go and buy from them Ebay states i need to contact seller for a shipping cost me and the sellers are confussed why i can not buy....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cash on collection

Hi there, I sold an item. The buyer collected it in person and paid cash. We could not find a QR code. He has confirmed he collected this in our messages. I have also paid EBay's fee directly. This is still showing as I need to dispatch it. What can ...

Faulty Laptop

Hi, I purchased a laptop a while ago it has been returned a couple of times, but it has been returned with the same problem. Now I can't get a response from the seller about returning the laptop. How do I get eBay to chase these people?

Perfume

I bought perfume last night , seller cancelled order saying it was me who cancelled it . And i didnt . Asked her to relist it so could buy it again . And she's added an extra £22 to the item .

rare crystal or glass how to find out

rhis item has been very much annoying as its a viking compass and a lot of people say its pink qurxt how to get this clarification and I can let the Wigan friends know it's not a wshing stone as if it was 9know what it was simply amazing how much eff...

My Fundraising on Ebay

I've been succesfully selling donated items as a private seller on ebay auctions to raise money for me to donate 100% to my chosen worthwhile causes. I have been delivering sold items to my local Evri & Yodel Collection Shops using the Packlink facil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Die Cast Vehicles

WARNINGA few die cast vehicle sellers that are selling new vehicles are selling nearly double the retail price, check the manufacturers web page before you purchase, this is paricularly prevelent in Oxford Dicast vehicles.

second accont

Hi,I would like to start selling a new product on a separate account. Is it possible to have several accounts and how to do it legally?Thank you in advance for your advice

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I have two camera lenses the buyer wanted to return one keep one I accepted the return of one than he requested a full refund of the total transaction, I asked him to review the refund request because he kept one item, he asked me to contact ebay whi...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Size guides

I bought an item of clothing especially as it had a size guide instead of other similar items which were one size. It arrived and is huge. I have contacted the seller and they have advised that ebay will only let them post with a size guide. This ite...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sales slowing down

The sales of my products have almost stopped for no reason. One of my products sold quickly but the remainders for some reason are not being sold or hardly noticed, Is there something more I can do. I am using the marketing tools and paying for off p...

can not view photos on the auctions

During viewing auctions , if there is more than one photo to view , this seems impossable to view, even after clicking on the photo, or expanding the original photo ? this is for evey auction i view ?even after logging out, shutting down pc and turni...

Video not showing on my listings.

HiI have been adding video footage to my listings since the format was brought in on EBay. Butrecently to my knowledge the videos are not showing on the listings but the photographs are, up to 24 photographs can be listed now and one video below a mi...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item sold to Italy with global shipping but buyer says they can't pay and I need to change something

Hi I have sold an item to a guy in Italy aith the globak shipping. He says there is a problem for him to pay and he has contacted Ebay and they have said it is a problem with something at my end and I need to contact ebay and they will help me soirt ...

Resolved! I have not received an item - yet the item is now closed and I can do nothing

There has been a bit of mix up. The seller posted an item to me (very late). Then it was returned to them because of a screw up in the postage. I had paid the full price plus postage (c.250 GBP) They then opened up a 2nd item for the same item and re...

Refund Ad Fees

Hi, I've sold an item that I'd promoted but the buyer has now cancelled and when I've processed the refund I haven't had the ad fee back so £72 out of pocket. Is that right? Id understand it more if I had cancelled the order but the buyer needed to c...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunding

Good morning can anyone tell me the procedure please ? I bought an item and the seller has cancelled the sale 路‍ my account has already been debited so how does the refund work

LINK Nectar with ebay DOWN AGAIN 26/5/24 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!problems getting access to Nectar points via ebay AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many times can they get this wrong , my count is this is the 3rd time in the past 12 months i've had to re-link my NECTAR & ebay ac...

Feedback

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. (I've searched as best I can and cannot find an answer from eBay). When I leave feedback for sellers (I am nglo) it shows as being left by someone else (2***o)? Not perhaps important in itself, but I am c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return item

I have sent item to return before 6 days to seller but our courier does not recognise address which is given by ebay. Thanks

Resolved! te telling me the re

A seller asked me to cancel a return via ebay saying they would refund me. The faulty item is low value. They told me several times that the refund is being processed. Weeks later, I have received nothing. I don't know how to re open a return. eBay s...

Item not recieved

I am trying to raise a dispute with regards to an item I have not recieved. It says to wait until the 25th May which is today but there is no option to raise a concern. I have tried to use the virtual assistant but had no luck it send me on the same ...

No parcel

Went to collect my parcel after getting barcode,but they couldn't find it, checked the camera's in shop no royal mail delivery at 7pm what now

Listing not showing when I search it .

Hello. I am selling some Sound City speakers. Sound City were a vintage company who made quality audio gear. Now if I search as I guess collectors of Sound City stuff do just the words Sound City lots pop up but not my speakers. If though I search So...

Buyer Item not showing on 'Awaiting Dispatch'

HiI had a buyer open a INR, so looking into this i cannot see the item under 'awaiting dispatch' so i had to type the order number in from the INR into the search box then the order appeared! ive never had this beofre but obviosuly not dispatched the...

User avatar by Engager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy

No matter what seller or item i try to buy i get this same error - The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e219150-1260494x}Any suggestions? ive had stuff delivered previously and ...

Search button on ebay in uk doesnt work

Seit einigen Wochen funktioniert meine Suchfunktion auf der UK-Seite von eBay nicht mehr. Auf meinem Handy ist alles in Ordnung, aber nicht auf meinem Tablet. Chrome und Android auf dem neuesten Stand. Der Cache wurde vollständig geleert und alle Dat...

20% VAT being added to 0% VAT rated items

I have just raised this issue via live chat with an agent as I've encountered 20% VAT being added to items that are 0%-rated I've been looking at purchasing a new motorcycle helmet from a (business) seller in the EU - when I add it to my basket 20% V...

Resolved! Increasing bid increases price already winning?

Hello, I have just won an auction. About 10 minutes before the end I was winning at a price below my maximum bid. I wanted to ensure I won the auction so increased my maximum bid. The price increased straight away to my old maximum bid and the number...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Negative feedback

Bought an item which was faulty seller sent another item but wanted me to pay to return first item and potentially pay to have it tested ebay refused to help so left seller negative feedback but since then the seller has manged to get it removed how ...

Resolved! Lost item I sent

Evri has lost a parcel I sent.I have issued a refund to the buyer but now I have no item and down the money i had to send back!evri are not getting back to me.what do I do?can eBay do anything with refunding me?

Account below standard

Hello i was wondering if anyone can help me out my account is now currently below standard, but i am unable to list anything, how can i improve by account if i can't even list anything. thanks will

Refund

I've bought some footwear from an address in Manchester. I want to return then but the address is in Shanghai. It did not mention this in returns. I've messaged the seller to ask for the address in UK. They are telling me I can't return them as they ...

Item doesn't appear promoted

I recently listed three Richard and Linda Thompson cd's for auction (5 or 6 days ago) and promoted them. After not a single view let alone watcher I searched my item and it is about 74 or 75 products down the list. No wonder I've received no interest...

Buyer is prevented from paying

I have sold an item to someone in Japan through the Global Shipping Program but they are unable to pay because they are getting an error message saying that I will not ship to them. as far as I can see there is no reason for this, and it has never ha...

Resolved! Change feedback

Help I reciently bought a number of items so was behind on my feedback all were positive but accidentally must have entered a negative can I change

No sales

Hi l am a seller with nearly 3000 positive feedback . Nothing has changed on my listings BUT l am not getting any sales - inquiries or watchets for the past month. Is this only happening to me ? Or happening to other sellers?

item removed don't know why

I put a map on ebay and it has been removed, i dont know whycould it have been the DHI postage system i used or something else, this was part of my listing in the description part the international postage to Turkey £21.00Other plases in europe are c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global shipping returns

I'm in the uk, a customer who bought a part through global shipping wants to return the item, eBay have told me to upload a label where do I do it from ? The global shipping centre to our address ? Any help appreciated

Cancel winning bididng order

Hello, please i bidded for more than one item, and i got one favourable bidding. I paid for it and am expecting it but unfortunately the other bidding I won them too but i already got one. Now i am been ask to pay for the other bidding which I don't ...

Resolved! Buyer now wants to cancel

Hi wondering if any sellers can advise, I sell a lot of limited clothing and shoes on my page, always had great feedback never run into any "funny" buyers until now. Buyer paid for a jacket then messaged asking for pictures once arrived but then also...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller fees

I have just sold a pair of shoes yet have been charged the usual seller fee, I thought it was free to sell now. It's a 'final value' fee that I have been chargef so they have deducted £1.65 from a sale of £8.95 ? Can anyone help me as to why ?

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

I have recently sold an item which I haven't sent yet and the buyer wants a refund because he has found it cheaper elsewhere, do i have to refund.

Nectar

Hi, I've had a nectar account linked with my ebay for a long time. I've lost my card and have no clue what details it's registered to as the ones I thought don't work. On my account it doesn't show the full card number so I'm struggling to recover. A...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

payout appeal/dispute

hello, just reaching to see if anyone can help or offer any advice earlier this year i sold an item on ebay, a macbook and listed it for parts saying that i knew that the screen was not working properly but that i wasn't fully sure of the issue the i...

Payout for

I am waiting for a payout for an item that I sold in May early part I can not see tyat tte oayiut has reached my account .

MY BOOK

MY BOOK AUTOBIGRAPHY WAS PUBLISHED PRIVATELY AND I OWN THE ONLY COPIES. HOW AND WHY IS THIS BEING ADVERTISED FOR SALE ON LINE

Unreliable seller

Hello, I would like anyone to advise on the best thing to do in this situation.I saw an ad for a freezer on ebay. I bought two commercial freezers off the guy for £1500, he asked I pay £100 in advance cos he is delivering.Part of the ad says it has a...

New buyer bidding on £2500 plus item

I have had a bid placed on my watch of £2695, this bidder is in Germany and has only been on eBay 2 weeks and has no feedback. I am very concerned for obvious reasons. I do understand that an eBay buyer has to start somewhere but a first purchase of ...

Items partially sent

I've posted 2 items on 20th may and added tracking numbers ,they went to gsp,now the app is saying partially sent and to add tracking information,is there a problem with the app and how can I ring eBay and talk to a human

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ebay closed my account.

Hello.Yesterday I received an e-mail that my store was closed.But can I find out why you closed my store for no reason.How correct is it to close my account when our feedback rates are 95%.Please wait for an urgent reply.

Refunds NOT !!!

eBay 0 out of 100 they don't honour their money back guarantee absolutely disgraceful treatment of a loyal 10 yrs customer. .Shame On eBay !!!

Resolved! Personal data requst waiting time

How long should it take to receive your personal data after making a request within ebay. I have waited over five days and it still says processing. Also how will the data be presented when ready for download - what format etc.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buyer wants to collect

I have an item with both postage and the option to collect, always have done & always stated cash on collection. If the buyer commits to buy will I get the message? It seems that they have to also pay which means there is no cash on collection which ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential bidders have requested my address to come for car viewing in my car auction sale ? Allow ?

I have a bog standard car on a no reserve car auction as a private seller. Over 200 views and 40 watchers. Lots of questions including a couple of requests to come and view my car at my home. Should I allow ? I note EBay advice is to NOT give persona...

Nectar Points Bonus Deal

A Nectar Campaign was abnnounced recently which operated fro 2 April 2024 to 30 April 2024. To qualify for 500, 1000 or 1500 Nectar Points 3, 4 or 5 purchase gad to be made before 30 April 2024 of £10 or more. I made 7 qualifying purchases in this pe...

Item description

Hi. I am trying to put an item description into my sale but it will only let me do the AI version which is not suitable. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terapeak slow and laggy

Hi all I've noticed that over the last few weeks Terapeak has been very slow in responding to enquiries, sometimes up to 30 seconds for the results to show up. This is for past sales and current listings prices. It's odd because the first few results...

Resolved! problem clicking on review offer, buy it now

Hi, is anyone else getting a large box around the section where you can see other items for sale, review offers, make offers, add to basket and buy it now. It is happening on all listings. i have tied a different device and it is still happening. It ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sold car not being paid

Hi, The winning bidder on my car has contacted me and said he will not be buying my car. He said that he has won another car so can't proceed. How do I get a refund for my advert or get it relisted for free?

Purchase

I purchased a light for my car two months ago but it is now faulty what can I do the seller will not now reply

Resolved! Fees for clothing/shoes free?

Hello. I'm probably being idiotic but I don't understand why I've been charged £1.75 on a £11 sale for trainers. I've read up on fees and am confused, I thought it was free for clothing/shoes! Can't get an answer from auto system. What am I doing wro...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I relist an ended item

Morning. An item that I have had many sales on ended yesterday- I didn't realise that stocks had got so low and there were lots of sales in quick succession. is there a way of relisting the item without losing it's history ie the amount sold previous...

Multi items charged shipping fee each of them own from the same seller by ebay calculating system?

Hi, I want to buy 3 items from the same seller to ask him sending for me oversea (I live in Taiwan). But I saw the bill charging the shipping fee 3 times. I asked the seller this question and hope him to set the shipping fee once only for buying mult...

Payout

I have a Ltd in uk and want to create ebay business account can i use my brother business account for payout, means the eBay name and bank account name are same but different personal details

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

refused returing an item as not described

Hello all. I received an item not as listed. In the description it was listed as a womans jean jacket size M. However on receiving it was huge & clearly a mans jacket. I work in the fashion business and can tell immediately the difference. In this ja...

Resolved! Unfair feedback

Hi, Have given a seller honest feedback which she has not liked. Has therefore given me unfair return feedback. How can I have her feedback looked at by eBay with the intent of this feedback being removed. Many thanks,

New Feature on Feedback

feedback. today I cannot now leave feedback until I Rate my experience and write up to 500wrds?! Leaving feedback is a polite informative choice NOT a Dictated Necessity.

Resolved! returns postage - who pays

hi, I ordered 5L of oil and the seller sent me 5L of brake fluidThey appologised and asked me to start return procedurei started return procedurethe sellers return policy is buyer pays postagethe item delivered to me is not what i ordered. looking at...

Payment not gone to charity

I have sold an item that I expected 100% to go to charity, however I have received the payment...... has this happened to anyone else? I can't get hold of anyone from eBay to help and the automated assistant is not helpful at all

Resolved! Should you request Feedback?

Probably like other sellers I am frustrated by the lack of feedback from my buyers. I put a lot of effort into producing accurate and honest descriptions with photos for the items I sell to help the buyer decide if this is something they would like a...

Resolved! Multiple postage fees

I have just bought 2 items of clothing from a seller and asked if they could post in one package and I would pay just one postage fee. They ignored me and I have received the item in one package. I have sent another 2 messages to them to refund me on...

Hidden Customs charge!

Ive bought an item approx 3 wks ago...found out its coming from Malta via China..lve just received a message from the Post Office asking me to pay £43.99 for Customs charge. Contacted Seller who just said 'Yes its charges'..l dud try to cancel this i...

Resolved! Buyer has not paid

I sold an item and have invoiced the buyer twice but have heard nothing and they have not paid, I've relisted the item but I can't cancel the original order, I've asked the automated assistant but that's about as useful as a parachute with no strings...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

False claim item not working

I sold a vernier, a digital measuring instrument, and the buyer claimed it was faulty. I issued a return and when the vernier arrived I sent a refund as I didn't have time to check it. When I checked the vernier it worked perfectly even though I spen...

Stranger

Hello, Please help. I have made a purchase , and no longer believe it has or will be sent. It is alot of money, what do I do. I suffer mental health and dont know what to do. I cant cancel as ebay says its been dispatched, but i believe it has not. T...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driver wont deliver my purchase!

Ive ordered an item via ebay, Amazon turned up today but wouldn't leave item as i have no Amazon code. Seller ignoring my messages. Ebay say i have to wait before i can claim refund. Feel well and truly screwed over. How can i get my money back and s...

Counterfeit goods

Why is eBay allowing the blatant selling of counterfeit goods?do a search for casio fx-991ex classwiz advanced engineering scientific calculatorEvery single one is showing the Casio branding but is counterfeit, which I've found out the hard way.we ar...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paypal

Can I sell and have payment paid directly into my bank without Paypal?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Agreed refund is being sent to an old credit card, not the one I used for the purchase.

I recently purchased a lock that has gone missing in the post. The seller agreed a refund but when ebay sent the confirmation it showed the refund being sent to one of my old credit cards, not the one I used for the purchase. Non of the automated hel...

Pre-ordered a Game it was sent but still not recieved

Hey folks I preordered paper mario thousand year door it's release date is today the 23rd. The seller however posted this on the 17th. Im use to this practice as sellers usually send the games early so buyers receive them on release. However the game...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller not went cold on my refund

I bought an item and the product was recalled by the company and I was assured that I will get a refund after sending it. I sent it for almost a year now but seller(nectogen) went cold on my refund even after messaging them several times. Please what...

Buyer turned down my offer, but has now sent a message saying they would accept. How can I proceed?

I'm a seller.A Buyer made me an offer. I countered with another offer, which was turned down.However that buyer has now sent me a message saying that they would now accept my previous offer.How can send them the offer again to let them accept and mak...

Resolved! Help please...

Every time i log in this is what i see.....We were able to load some of the information. You may see more the next time you come back......what does this mean and how can it be fixed? i did go to the chat room but was a waste of time

Fitbit watch

I received my watch on the 18 of march within 2 months it stopped working when contacted the seller they said they couldn't replace it after 30 days .it's a brand new watch buy it anywhere else and you get a one years guarantee.