Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parcel returned

i sent a parcel to my buyer and printed the label using the e-bay postal service.(Evri)2 days later the item turned up on my doorstep with an adhesive label addressed to my stepdaughter, the label being stuck on top of the original.i took the origina...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Responsibility for lost return?

So I ordered a refurbished phone from a large seller but opened a change of mind return request. Seller then provided me with Royal Mail Tracked 48 label. However, the issue is that the max compensation from Royal Mail with this label is £100 and the...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and Collect did not work

Hi, I am having a very bad experience with Click and Collect. I wish I never used that.The parcel never arrived to the Parcel Shop. I never got any collection code or info.It shows as "delivered" with a delay of 8 days if I check the tracking on the ...

No prices included with courier quotes?

So, for the first time in many months, I listed 3 items for sale. On previous occasions, I’d enter weight/dimensions of packaged item, and get various quotes from various couriers. This enabled an accurate postage pricing in my listing. However, with...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail

Is just me or as Royal Mail and now parcel force been giving a very poor service over last few months taking up to 17. days to deliver or losing the package

Postage issues

Since 10/11/23 I am having this crazy issue with postage. If anyone knows what should I do, please help!Here is goes...Since 10/11/23 until current day, I have being charged as a seller for postage label from Packlink after every single buyer paid fo...

postage label incorrect for returning item to seller

Hi returning item damaged back to seller and have opened a case , Ebay sent postage label out but postage cost is incorrect so cant send it back as post office wont accept it till postage is correct for the weight of the parcel. You have taken paymen...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay code on postage address

Hi. There is a code in the buyers postal address. I have no idea what this is for. I have received payment which looked a little low, however, I posted the item and paid the postage. Does this mean both the buyer AND me, the seller have paid postage?

Royal Mail postage label weight is wrong - beware

I send a lot of things in a letter size parcel with Royal Mail - under the old system, I would select 'Letter' and then have to enter a weight, so would enter 50grams to ensure it was covered.Under the new system, letter post is set at 'up to 100 gra...

Resolved! Item return after case decided in my favour

A case decided that i,the buyer should be refunded for a faulty item(£350).The private seller says they have not been given the option to send me a returns label,but will pay me the cost of return.What is the situation,If i then buy the postage and s...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: