Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zero collection

Back in January someone bought something from me and it's collect, only. Stated so in my listing for the item collect only. The buyer messaged me saying he was in hospital at the time and could I send it too him, I said no collect only. He messaged a...

Resolved! Collection only.

Why do so many sellers on here refuse to post items, when they can be collected easily from your door and the buyer will cover all costs? The amount of items I wanted to buy on here from people who refuse to post them is ridiculous. On occasion I hav...

Arranging ParcelForce collection of prepaid parcel

How do you arrange collection of an item to be returned, when the postage has been prepaid?The seller has provided a ParcelForce label with a tracking number, but the local post office has said the parcel is too big for them to take (41x43x43 cm and ...

Resolved! Parcel force 48 Questions new seller

Hi guys, I'm gonna send a larger item (secret labs gaming chair back rest Titan evo 2022 ) via Parcel force 48. I'm relatively new to selling. I have been sending smaller items via RM QR code drop off. Is sending with Parcelforce going to be the same...

Buyer selected postage but then collected in person...

It's annoying that I sold an item with options for either postage or collection in person. A buyer won the auction, paid straight away however then asked if they could collect in person. As they only lived a short 10 minute drive away I agreed. I too...