I’ve paid for an item to be posted but am able to collect. How does the seller mark as disptched

I paid for delivery but can now collect.

How does the seller mark it as dispatched as he obviously won't get a code?

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

I’ve paid for an item to be posted but am able to collect. How does the seller mark as disptched

Your seller can mark the item as dispatched on their order page.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

They've tried but are being asked for the postage tracking code which they won't have (we're meeting tomorrow)

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Cash on collection is recommended as there is little the Seller can do to speed up payment by any other means or prevent a  14 days + eBay Payment hold ... QR codes are not essential for collection items.

Seller needs to return to the sold item and mark as paid and despatched in dropdown menu on right hand side >

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/posting-items/setting-postage-options/local-collection?id=4181>

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

I've already paid and when they click dispatched it says enter tracking number which they won't have. Does anyone have any idea how to get around this? I haven't sold on eBay for a while so no idea

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

As advised.The seller can only mark the item as dispatched from the order page.They obviously don't have a tracking number to add so cannot do so.

Only other thing seller might do is cancel the order (choosing "problem with buyers address" as the reason, you would be auto refunded and seller would get their fee's back).Seller relists with "cash on pick up" as an option.You then buy again and choose cash on pick up as your preferred payment method and pay cash when you collect.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent