Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage label incorrect for returning item to seller

Hi returning item damaged back to seller and have opened a case , Ebay sent postage label out but postage cost is incorrect so cant send it back as post office wont accept it till postage is correct for the weight of the parcel. You have taken paymen...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay code on postage address

Hi. There is a code in the buyers postal address. I have no idea what this is for. I have received payment which looked a little low, however, I posted the item and paid the postage. Does this mean both the buyer AND me, the seller have paid postage?

Royal Mail postage label weight is wrong - beware

I send a lot of things in a letter size parcel with Royal Mail - under the old system, I would select 'Letter' and then have to enter a weight, so would enter 50grams to ensure it was covered.Under the new system, letter post is set at 'up to 100 gra...

Resolved! Item return after case decided in my favour

A case decided that i,the buyer should be refunded for a faulty item(£350).The private seller says they have not been given the option to send me a returns label,but will pay me the cost of return.What is the situation,If i then buy the postage and s...

Resolved! Royal Mail unlawfully charged for delivery

I have posted a large letter (under 100g) at the post office till. I saw the postal worker attach the stamp for which he charged me £1.55. I also have a receipt that proves I have paid exactly what I was charged at the till, together with a proof of ...

Cannot purchase mailing label for large item

I reported a problem yesterday that when trying to purchase the mailing label for Parcelforce Express 48 Oversized ParcelMaximum weight 30kg, length 150cm and length + girth 300cm. To work out the girth, add the two shorter sides together and multipl...

"Lost" items sent via GSP

This may be common knowledge to the community but for what it's worth: an item I sent to Japan was apparently "confiscated by Japanese Customs" but has, miraculously, turned up again - in Altrincham, Cheshire, UK (full adress on request). Using my or...

Missing parcel and refunds

Hi.Yodel lost my parcel, no updates for a week so I've started a claim through packlink and I have refunded the buyer. However I now see on the parcel tracking there are new updates and the parcel is moving again so it may still be delivered.What do ...

Resolved! Sending larger items

Hi all, I have a couple of larger items I'd like to list. However I'm unsure how I'd go about sending them, paying for postage and printing the delivery label as like most people, I don't have a printer at hand. I have already sent small items via Ro...

Valid postcode not working

Hi all, I've been trying to sort out the shipping label on packlink for a buyer. On the shipping label it says their postcode isn't valid. I've spoken to the buyer they've moved to a newly built estate. How do I go about this?' I've tried entering it...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: