Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Useless Evri...

Hi, I made my first eBay purchase a couple of weeks ago; the item itself being a T-shirt from the USA. Everything (sorry for the pun) has gone smoothly up until now. Evri collected the parcel on Sunday 29th October and was processed through their net...

Resolved! International Postage

Hi guysI've been on eBay for many years, mainly as a buyer and very occasional seller. I've got a few bits and bobs I'm thinking of listing but I'm totally clueless about international postage since Brexit. I'll be selling used, low value-ish items, ...

Handling days - dispatch in days

Does anyone know what’s happened to the setting of the dispatch days/handling time, you could set it to same day/ 1 working day / 2 working days day etc. I have tried editing a single listing it’s no longer there, also tried editing all listings and ...

Resolved! Parcel force delivered customer return to wrong address

A customer returned a coat and selected parcel force for the return option. Gutted as they are the worst courier service out there. Nothing specifically to do with the courier in my area as when I've sent something using them, there have always been ...

Parcel returned

i sent a parcel to my buyer and printed the label using the e-bay postal service.(Evri)2 days later the item turned up on my doorstep with an adhesive label addressed to my stepdaughter, the label being stuck on top of the original.i took the origina...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Responsibility for lost return?

So I ordered a refurbished phone from a large seller but opened a change of mind return request. Seller then provided me with Royal Mail Tracked 48 label. However, the issue is that the max compensation from Royal Mail with this label is £100 and the...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and Collect did not work

Hi, I am having a very bad experience with Click and Collect. I wish I never used that.The parcel never arrived to the Parcel Shop. I never got any collection code or info.It shows as "delivered" with a delay of 8 days if I check the tracking on the ...

No prices included with courier quotes?

So, for the first time in many months, I listed 3 items for sale. On previous occasions, I’d enter weight/dimensions of packaged item, and get various quotes from various couriers. This enabled an accurate postage pricing in my listing. However, with...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail

Is just me or as Royal Mail and now parcel force been giving a very poor service over last few months taking up to 17. days to deliver or losing the package

Got Postage related questions? Start here: