Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paying for postage

Hi, does anyone know how to change back to paying for postage from PayPal to from funds /debit card as i accidentally clicked on other payments and it now says paypal and i cant find anywhere to cancel it.Much appreciated

Royal Mail Tracked 48 Signed not in the list of Postal services

As the subject says there is no Royal Mail Tracked 48 Signed service in the Ebay postage services list, it is available on the Royal Mail web site. I normally send all my sales 2nd class signed but this item has a value of £100 and wouldn't be covere...

Free Postage & Football Programmes

I've just started looking at football programmes as I'm a collector.Whilst many other items are free postage, very few football programme sellers offer free postage - seems a little strange, just wondered if there is a reason why???Is it because the ...

Courier damaged item

I sold a bundle on here and ensured it was wrapped up very securely before putting in the box which again was made extremely secure and I wrote Fragile all over the box. It arrived at the buyers home smashed to pieces. I contacted Yodel who told me t...

Resolved! Packlink

I am confused with Packlink. I was looking at postage paid in my ebay account and also clicked on Packlink to review deliveries.To my horror there were 11 deliveries pending as no payment had been made. I quickly paid them all and was getting ready t...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click & Collect - shop refuses to accept the parcel

Have had an item sent out to customer, he choose the click & collect option (a shell garage), address label had all correct details ecp# etc but when he went to collect the item. He was told that they didn't provide the service any longer & hadn't fo...

Resolved! Global Shipping Programme not working?

Hi, on some of my listings it shows a massive list of countries I can post to via the Global Shipping Programme where as other listings even if I copy the one that works just say United Kingdom. What am I doing wrong? Photos to show what I mean.  

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.09.35.png Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.10.15.png

Evri Failures

Reading the multitude of comments about Evri and having had two failures by them this week alone why does EBay not use its clout and threaten to ban them as courier from the site, that would focus their mindset. Failing that include direct access to ...

Resolved! Packlink 30 day lost policy v eBay buyer refund policy

I shipped an item using Packlink Evri. It's been at Evri hub for 3 weeks with no movement. Contacting Evri is futile but have tried. Packlink recommended a lost claim which is proceeding. The Packliink loss claim takes up 30 days. The buy has request...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weird return request?

Hi.I'm a buyer and recently bought a item described as Genuine Samsung charger, 25W.I realized that is not genuine because the logo is missing and is not 25W but 15W. I spoke to the seller and he told me to return it as "Free return service". They in...

Tracking number 'NOT' recognised!

I have purchased a book and the seller has listed the Royal Mail tracking number, but it's not working!When I entered the tracking number into the RM websites Track & Trace, it states it does not identify the number given?!Checked & entered 3 times, ...

Royal Mail large letter delivery confirmation question

If sending a large letter from the Post Office it appears that you can only get delivery confirmation if the item weighs more than 100g.If you buy the postage online from Royal Mail can you get delivery confirmation for large letters that weigh less ...

Resolved! Evri are killing me ; )

That's it - Evri have deteriorated now to level every bit as poor as when they traded under Hermes.Done now with being told item will come this 2 hour block during afternoon, then altered to evening slot only to be told I wasn't at home when they tri...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: