Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Shipping

I am in the UK, I sold an item the buyer is in Italy. He doesnt want to use the global shipping service, he wants to arrange for the item to be collected directly from my address after he has paid.Does Ebay advise this course of action. Mike

Underpaid label

I recently purchased a label Royal Mail 48 tracked and signed. I entered dimensions and weight and payed the requested sum. The parcel was accepted at my local po without further ado. a few days later the recipient contacted me to complain about havi...

Despatch bay ceased trading

Just seen on despatch bay they have ceased trading.Obviously not good for all those involved, but also many like myself with credit. From what the website says, they will be in touch.If not, may have to try the charge back route. Did not see that one...

Printer would not print return postrage label

I was about to print a return postage label but the printer went dead so I purchased postage from Royal Mail and sent my return parcel. I can't find a way of changing return details as ebay says ' awaiting despatch. Idid contact the seller with new t...

Lost package

Good afternoon, I was hoping to get some help. I made a purchase on ebay on the 28th of November 2023. I arranged for the item to be delivered to a click and collect point. The item had arrived on the 1st of December at the collection point but I was...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot buy Royal Mail postage on Ebay

I cannot buy Royal Mail labels through the Ebay system. I get a 'we are not able to take your payment' message, I have tried going into Paypal and cancelling the Royal Mail authorisation for payments to see if I can set up a new link but the problem ...

Resolved! Do any couriers provide the paperwork on collection?

Hi, this isn't a selling question but it might be helpful to some sellers? I need to send a parcel to Canada but the printer I have hasn't been used in yonks and has dried up. Do any couriers bring the paperwork with them when they collect the parcel...

evri - location charge

Evri are trying to charge me an extra £2.70 for 'location' charges on 3 differentr parcels, despite this going to 'normal' locations with no restrictions. Has anyone else had this experience?

eBay says Delivered but DHL say different

"We are unable to find a match for the shipment number you have entered. We may not yet have received your parcel from your retailer. When we receive your parcel the tracking will be updated and we’ll send a notification to the contact details provid...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: