Parcel returned

i sent a parcel to my buyer and printed the label using the e-bay postal service.(Evri)

2 days later the item turned up on my doorstep with an adhesive label addressed to my stepdaughter, the label being stuck on top of the original.

i took the original parcel to the drop off shop personally , they had no indication of who i was nor where i lived.

At first I thought there may have been a previous label on the package ,checked it all over and found there was not? Additionally if it was being returned to sender it would have had my name on it but as I said it did not.

When i took it back to the parcel drop of point they could not give any explanation as to how this could have happened.Whist i was there Royal were collected the day's parcels so to ensure my customer got his goods I sent it with them , as I felt sure i was going to have great difficulty in explaining this especially as I could not speak to anyone directly. At this point according to their tracker they confirm that the item was collected from the parcel shop and was still in their distribution center , showing the correct addresee but yet to be delivered.

i raised the query well over a week ago but have heard nothing from Evri , I'm not sure who reads these posts but if it is a moderator perhaps they can suggest how I go about getting my postage refunded?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Parcel returned

It's packlink you need to contact because you bought the label through them and not directly from evri.

I doubt they are capable of dealing with your scenario.

You could make a lost parcel claim with packlink as technically they have lost it and the tracking has stopped.

Whatever you decide packlink only have a 30 day window to start a claim that starts from when the parcel is dropped off.

Here's a link to packlinks help pages.

https://support-ebay.packlink.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014270619-EasyTicket 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: