postage label incorrect for returning item to seller

Hi returning item damaged back to seller and have opened a case , Ebay sent postage label out but postage cost is incorrect so cant send it back as post office wont accept it till postage is correct for the weight of the parcel. You have taken payment all ready from the seller who is not happy so i am now stuck as i cant return it and i have till 14th or case will be closed and i wwill be out of pocket.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

postage label incorrect for returning item to seller

I think the default pre paid return label eBay provides is an upto 2kg small parcel RM 48hr tracked.

If the parcel is bigger the seller really should provide you with the correct wighted and sized label.

You need to contact eBay customer services and tell them you were given an under weight label and the seller doesn't want to help you.

Here's a link to customer services that usually bypasses the automated assistant during opening hours.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid 

The seller being charged already for the wrong sized label is their problem not yours, but they should be able to get a refund for it as long as it hasn't been scanned.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: