Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Posting a Tablet - best courier with insurance

Hello All,I was going to sell my tablet but i cant find any courier that will send it with a cover for damage or lost.Envri dont cover the tablets and laptops according to the website and post office have a tablet as the restricted item because of th...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packlink

I need to complain regards packlink If we get a complaint we deal withit straight away. Why does it take packlink 30 days to sort out a refund and then get th emonies wrong and then send you an email to say its not packed correctly - when we all know...

Packlink UPS measurement dispute 5cm over

I sent an item choosing Packlink’s UPS option which was delivered safely to the buyer.Prior to sending I checked it was within their relevant limits for each side and their overall 235cm calculated max size limit.Yesterday, six weeks later, I receive...

Bulk Shipping Tool - why only Royal Mail?

I understand eBay are looking to retire the truly awful Packlink service, which can only be good news, so hopefully this issue may resolve itself. However, given the recent introduction of other courier services directly from the eBay order page, I f...

The ebay paypal option for royal mail labels isnt working

i can no longer buy ebay RM lables via the paypal option, it just says something went wrong. it worked fine on previous ebay account. ebay support cant help. ebay and paypla account are ok. you can only buy RM lables on ebay via paypal. so i have to ...

Not Refunding correctly

5 parcels in 1 month damaged by th ecourier Yodel used. So thebuyer wants refunding - not a problem. Buyer paid back within one click of button.Now lets move on to try and claim the costs back from packlink - oh my days - fill out the form of which w...

label purchase notification

hi, I usually send by Yodel through ebay and get a payment confirmation by email from ebay. I use this to calculate my daily costs. Any idea why this has suddenly stopped. I send 12 parcels yesterday but haven't has any emails at all? thanks, Barry

Confusion as to Choosing a Carrier

Hello, everyone. I am wondering who, as a general rule, the best carrier is in regards to mailing buyers their items. I often notice strict weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail and if those are not met, postage starts becoming pricy. Yodel se...

Stolen after delivery

Hi all I have a issue with a buyer who has put a claim in against me for a item that has been stolen after delivery it seems the yodel driver left the package on the path at the front of the address and marked it as in a safe location in the porch an...

Why do i have to pay Ebay postage with my funds?

I really liked the old Packlink system, so easy to use, great to get hold of someone if you needed to claim but now Ebay are moving away from Packlink and I've tried to use the Ebay postage system but it is only offering me an option to pay from my f...

why am i paying ebay and packlink to send a parcel

why am i paying ebay and packlink to send a parcel i have notice from my paypal acc that when i buy a labbel i end up paying ebay and packlink EG : on 8/2/24i payed ebay £9.00 then packlink £3.18 so the lable cost £12.18 the buyer paid £9.00 postage ...

Packlink - unpaid invoice

Hi, I have tried to use packlink for a parcel from Valencia to New Zealand and paid about 170 euros for shipping. Before we had even sent the package (a friend was going to send it from VLC) and while i was travelling in Vietnam - i received an email...