Yodel not working as courier option on ebay orders

Anyone know what issues are with Yodel.

Says option not available last few days via ebay and packlink.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

papso22
Experienced Mentor

From other posts on here It looks like they are about to go bust,  so it may be just as well that you can't buy postage for them.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

yeah  saw that, after posted, bust or buy out 😳

thanks for response 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Count yourself lucky! They are rubbish! The last three Yodel deliveries I've had were just dumped on my open porch, all in the dark and when it was raining. I only found the last one had been delivered on Monday when I checked the tracking. Every time it must have been quite obvious that someone was in the property but the drivers couldn't be bothered to knock or ring the door bell.

The news says they've recently gone bust and been bought out by one of their competitors - I hope the new owners give the comapny a good kick in the rear

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

I sold an item and posted it via yodel on the 2nd of March at approx 10am at a local newspaper shop that I use all the time. At 1.30 pm I received a notification that the parcel could not be delivered and I was sent a code and phone number, and asked to re book a delivery. The  whole thing is a scam.  The code sent and phone number were nothing to do with yodel

Beware.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent