Stolen after delivery

Hi all 

I have a issue with a buyer who has put a claim in against me for a item that has been stolen after delivery it seems the yodel driver left the package on the path at the front of the address and marked it as in a safe location in the porch and there is no porch there is photo evidence of delivery and I have no doubt that it's been delivered. The buyer says yodel won't deal with him so I spoke to yodel who have told me to talk to packlink where I purchased the label I have been on the packlink site and cannot find a link for live chat so I put in a claim but have not heard anything as yet the package was sent fully insured, however I don't believe I am liable for a package that has been delivered with photographic proof.also eBay are withholding payment for items sold since the case has been ongoing is there anybody who could advise me where I stand on this issue as I'm getting nowhere fast 

thanks in advance 

paul

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Stolen after delivery

Make sure you have uploaded tracking to the claim, You will win the claim

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Stolen after delivery

So long as you have solid proof that the package was successfully delivered to the address provided when the buyer made payment for the item then eBay will decide the case in your favour.  Any money due to you from the sale of the item which is currently being held as a result of the case will be released to you after eBay decide the case in your favour.

If this is just a one-off issue with regards to buyers claiming Item Not Received for goods purchased from you then I would not worry too much about it; however, if this is not an isolated case of things having gone missing recently that you've sent out then it may be worth considering using another courier.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent