Why do i have to pay Ebay postage with my funds?

I really liked the old Packlink system, so easy to use, great to get hold of someone if you needed to claim but now Ebay are moving away from Packlink and I've tried to use the Ebay postage system but it is only offering me an option to pay from my funds, I do not want to do this so I continue to use the Legacy tool to access old style Packlink. 

Will Ebay be adding other payment options, either from a card or Paypal? I will not be using my funds to pay postagein the future so when legacy tool ends I'll have to go direct to Yodel/Evri.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Why do i have to pay Ebay postage with my funds?

Unfortunately every time eBay mess the site up with further so-called "improvements" to the site they don't revoke the changes at any point, meaning that we are stuck with the changes for good.  Therefore, if you do not wish to pay for the postage using your funds from sales the best option would be to cut eBay out of the picture altogether when purchasing your postage labels.  Most companies are online nowadays, so you ought to be able to purchase postage labels from many different couriers via the internet.

If you prefer to buy postage labels in person you can do this as well should you wish to pursue this option.  One such example is the Royal Mail - you can walk into any Post Office branch and buy postage labels there once you have weighed your item to determine how much you need to pay for the postage.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent