Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage

I was asked to pay for a postage label which I did through PayPal. The money has been taken off my payment for the item sold. This means I've paid postage twice. How do I get the extra payment back?

Evri compensation amount - how to increase value

I used to like purchasing labels via packlink for two reasons, the first being if the worst happened and I needed to make a claim, the packlink system was straight forward to use and most of the time the compensation was paid out provided all the cor...

Purchasing Postage Label via PayPal does not work

I have tried a few ways of purchasing the postage lable but I am unable to post any items via eBay. I have tried DPD, Royal Mail, Evri etc... none are available.It looks good until I have to make payment and it only gives me the option via PayPal.Is ...

Click & Collect - repeat buyer says not available this time

Hi all a repeat buyer is telling me their latest purchase isn't allowing them the option to select Click & Collect. It's from the same listing as previous and to my knowledge nothing else has changed. The only difference I can think is previously the...

Arranging ParcelForce collection of prepaid parcel

How do you arrange collection of an item to be returned, when the postage has been prepaid?The seller has provided a ParcelForce label with a tracking number, but the local post office has said the parcel is too big for them to take (41x43x43 cm and ...

Postage Invoices

Hi,I have been buying my postage through eBay since August this year. Please can anyone tell me how and where I find the invoices to say how much I have paid monthly to print off and put with my accounts.TIA.

Resolved! Tracked 48 issue

Hello,Sold two o gauge Heljan model railway coaches to the same buyer and i chose to send these Tracked 48, first time i have used this service. One sold for £132 and the other £125 so i want to send them as separate parcels as they are separate orde...

UPS Price went up

Hello,The UPS price went up by £1 or £2 since you removed packlink.Will the price get back to normal or is it the new price?Thank you

I cannot print or download labels

We use ebay recommended labels - however since Friday none of the labels are either opening or downloading.We see attached Packlink error- we have tried different browser PC etc but same issue. Any one else experiencing the same.

Isn't it time eBay updated maximum postage costs?

Recently came back to eBay, and will likely stop bothering. Trying to sell videogames and the max postage I can put is £3.50 - this is despite the fact buying postage directly from eBay is ALWAYS more - typically £7+ The fees are bad enough, but I am...

Paying for postage

Hi, does anyone know how to change back to paying for postage from PayPal to from funds /debit card as i accidentally clicked on other payments and it now says paypal and i cant find anywhere to cancel it.Much appreciated

Got Postage related questions? Start here: