PayPal account for packlink

At some point I’ve obviously added a PayPal account to eBay but I no longer have access to it and don’t have access to the email address.  I’ve created a new PayPal account but can’t seem to be able to find how to remove the old one from eBay or add the new one.  This is purely so I can buy Royal Mail labels through eBay.  

anyone any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

The payments page is where to add or delete your PayPal account.

https://ppcapp.ebay.co.uk/myppc/wallet/list 

People should remember karma is like a rubber band.
It only stretches so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Yes I've seen links to that page in other posts but there's nothing there in my account related to shipping costs and no option to add a PayPal account, just bank and credit card.  

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Have you tried buying a RM label from eBay to see what happens regarding the PayPal account.

Mine isn't linked to eBay for paying RM labels but it works.

After I've hit the pay now button it takes me to the PayPal log in page.

I think having PayPal on the payment wallet page is for paying for items bought on eBay and isn't connected to buying postage.

Alternatively you could buy RM labels directly from their website.

It's the same price as ebay plus you can pay by other methods besides PayPal.

People should remember karma is like a rubber band.
It only stretches so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi the-upside-down, thanks for your post.

According to our records, you have no PayPal accounts linked to this account you're posting from. In order to add a new one, you just need to go to your Payments section, scroll down and click on "Add payment option". You can then follow the steps given on the screen to add your PayPal account. Please note that you might need to do this from a browser and not the app as the app might no support this feature for you.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: