Packlink

I am confused with Packlink.  I was looking at postage paid in my ebay account and also clicked on Packlink to review deliveries.

To my horror there were 11 deliveries pending as no payment had been made.  I quickly paid them all and was getting ready to contact the customers, when I realised that they had all already been delivered by a courier or were sent by Royal Mail.  In my Packlink account the 11 deliveries were now showing in the ready for shipping section and so I went in to each of them and cancelled the delivery.

Since cancelling them one of them has reappeared in my pending deliveries awaiting payment.  This delivery was sent by Royal Mail and I have already received positive feedback from the customer.

My question is what am I doing wrong that is causing incorrect information going into my Packlink account as I don't want this to happen to me again and also, will cancelling the delivery automatically trigger a refund?

May thanks

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Packlink

Orders import to packlink usually when a sale is made, sometimes when you go into it. 

They remain there even when paid for on other platforms (it doesn't determine the status of the sold item again, so won't update to 'paid for on another platform' or anything like that). Cancelling will provide a refund automatically. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Packlink

Orders import to packlink usually when a sale is made, sometimes when you go into it. 

They remain there even when paid for on other platforms (it doesn't determine the status of the sold item again, so won't update to 'paid for on another platform' or anything like that). Cancelling will provide a refund automatically. 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Packlink

Thank you, at least it wasn't something that I was doing wrong.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: