Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Evri returned item - unable to track

Anyone offer advise please. I ordered an item before Xmas. Sent it back same day 21/12/23 as poor quality using same courier company as seller - Evri. tracking stops at 28/12/23 seller keeps telling me item not received so won't refund me. I have spe...

Buyer not picked

Hello I had a buyer pay for an item that is pick up only they failed to turn up on the first day i had a on Thursday message back asking when is best for me so I asked them to pick up today at noon and not had a reply back since so I don't know if th...

Packling postage label fail

 Hi everyone i used packlink to purchase a label for the parcel , everything went fine i purchase it i can see in my paypal money was taken, i can see label was generated but when i try to print it just come with an error and i cannot reprint , i tri...

IMG_5437.jpeg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage when listing

Hi guys I'm not very good at this but why can't I find the list of postage when your selling an item before I could list my item when it came to postage a list came down and I could pick what I wanted for eg first class second class etc now I just ge...

Changes in Postage charges

Hi all, I'm newbie to selling with Ebay, I had listed a number of items for all, working my way through the listing, descriptions, sizes, colour, photo etc., etc., then got to the postage options, I selected Evri, as I have used them many times, on c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed delivery being returned to authenticator

My order was attempted delivery on the 29th dec initially it said redelivery would be attempted on the 30th how ever over night this changed and it says being sent back to pack link . Neither dpd or pack link can give me any further information its j...

International Shipping Program excludes the UK

Hello Guys.So I am attempting to purchase an item from a US seller who is apart of the international shipping program but I am unable to purchase the item. eBay have given various reasons but the seller saysThe item is listed for international sales ...

Why is ebay Global Shipping from US to UK not available?

Hi there, I'm trying to purchase a used laptop from the US and have it shipped to the UK. And found quite a few reasonably priced US listings that I like.The sellers use GSP to ship out of the USA and told me international shipping to the UK should b...

Packlink price for evri today increased nearly double

Went to print a label through packlink earlier and evri had increased from £2.87 to £4.45 overnight and no longer had inpost locker option so had to use yodel. Think it must be a glitch as there has been no notification. However, on the evri website ...

HEADS UP! Royal Mail QR codes now available for overseas!

Up until now, QR codes for postage have only been available to the UK when using the Royal Mail website. However, I printed a label for a parcel going to the USA just now and was surprised to see a QR code available. Not sure if it applies to other d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail collection service

Morning everyone, When Royal Mail collects letters/parcels from your door do they provide proof of delivery? I invested in a label machine and been popping my letters/large letters in the post box, but obvious down side to this I don't get proof of p...

Postage labels. Paid by buyer or seller?

Hi, I feel a bit confused about the postage system.I thought that the buyer paid the postage as it says in the product preview without me paying any postage.e.g. £15.00 Item subtotal+ postage (buyer pays £2.88) However, then I was guided to buy posta...

Global shipping program

Ive just sold a playstation game in the uk the buyer lives in spain i notived ive got the global shipping program on my listing Is the game covered with the global program or not thank you in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: