Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.

Hi is anyone else experiencing a problem creating a postage label? buyer has chosen evri but I thibkj ive quoted too low postage like £2.87 when Ive actually measured it its bigger like £4.09 but thats fine it will come out of the sale on my part. Ju...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barcoded stamps with Queen’s head are no longer valid?

We posted a card to a relative. Today he got back to us and said that he had to pay £5 to get the card because the new, barcoded stamp with Elizabeth II on it is no longer valid. It has to be a King’s head from now on.I can’t find this announcement a...

Resolved! eBay click & collect store list out of date !

Hi - I ordered some trainers and selected Click & Collect The courier was Evri When Evri advised they had delivered to the shop I went to collect The shop advised they don't deal with Evri anymore and there is no parcel The photo 'proof' looks nothin...

Resolved! buying from overseas

I would really like to purchase an item from a seller in Australia and on the payment page it is asking me if I would like to pay in dollars or pound sterling, which one should I select, also, are there any hidden charges if I use paypal, many thanks...

Posting to Germany

Hi All, I've just sold a Microsoft Office software to a buyer in Germany, it's basically just a disc with a couple of booklets inside a small box sealed with a shrinkwrap (25cm.21cm.6cm) I've tried to send it through ebay, no service was available fo...

Postage

Hi there,I've sold 2 items and both were listed as RM Tracked for postage and I (seller) am to pay the postage.When I go to make payment for postage it says "Royal Mail, Yodel, Evri and Parcelforce are experiencing issues" and "no service available"I...

Screenshot_20240112_052818_eBay.jpg

Resolved! Shipped to GSP and shows delivered on Royal Mail but not on Ebay.

I sold an Item last week and shipped Wednesday to the GSP with the label created on the Ebay app. I checked the tracking number on the Royal Mail website and it shows delivered on Thursday and a picture of the crate of mail yet when I go to the shipp...

First negative feedback? Is this justified?

Hello all I have just lost my 100% postive feedback. Basically, i posted the customers letter well within the 24 hour dispatch time as advertised by my listing. I opted for a Royal Mail small letter due to cheaper postage than 1st class, tracked etc ...

Resolved! Global shipping program not working

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help me. I use the global shipping programme and have had no problems with it, until now. I sold an item with free UK postage and the buyer is in Turkey. Usually the postage is all dealt with by eBay, but it's not worked t...

parceltogo tracking confusion

i bought an item yesterday , the seller adds tracking today but im confused as it says ready to collect,and also says ready for collectiion january 3 ... im confused as the delivery address is my own home so why is mentioning collection and where am ...

05hudsond4_0-1703888292237.jpeg 05hudsond4_1-1703888303828.jpeg

Return lost in post Royal Mail (Yet Another)

I bought an Item for £60 from a reputable seller. The item was faulty and seller agreed refund in chat. Label received via ebay returns by seller. Item scanned and returned 24/11/23 via local Post Office. When I track item I just get the screen attac...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: