Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Share your tips for increasing sales

Good afternoon to you all it's very easy to get bogged down with negativity. I for one have in recent times been quite negative, but this morning I had a sale and yesterday I had 3 so I've decided to try and be positive in these uncertain times so I ...

Chinese Sellers with UK addresses?

how come there is at present so many Chinese sellers on here who are allowed to put their despatch location as here in the UK? I've found loads of items which are undercutting most UK sellers and they all show their location as in the UK but then hav...

Recommended Item Specifics - Glitch

A few of my items, which have been listed for a while, have just been flagged to Add Recommended Item Specifics. I go into these listings, add a new item specific or tick the box which says don't remind me about this again, click Save - and nothing h...

Any way to allow postage to New Zealand?

I'm sure I used to offer postage to New Zealand, but I've just been contacted by a potential customer who is unable to buy, and indeed it seems New Zealand is not selectable as a postage destination. I'm reluctant to use 'Worldwide' and rely on eBay ...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Collapse in sales & views

What has eBay done? I was regularly selling items, and my 31 days sales were around £18-19k up until April when now its £8900 and going lower everyday. Many items listed recently (over the last month) have 0 views and its not as if our prices are mor...

Promotions from free to pay on sale and pay per click - the good, the bad, the expensive

In an ever-evolving market, advertising on eBay is here to stay. I’ve dabbled with some success and some failures (learning experiences!). I’d love to start a debate on what’s worked/ not worked for others and throw around a few theories to keep push...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: