Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't buy eBay branded packaging this month

As the title, can't buy eBay branded packaging this month.Tried using BIN and also adding to the basket.Tried on both accounts.Doesn't work in any scenario...Have the £8.91 item to buy, using a £10 voucher, enter the voucher code and it will not let ...

Partial refund notation

Any obliging Knowledgeable be able to decipher what ebays 'new refund design' means?Ive refund the buyer the whole of the postage he paid - £3.00The bit most confusing to myself is the £0.19 under 'Transaction amount' - ive observed the same on sever...

Authenticity Diamond Ring Passed then Returned then Resold then Rejected. What!?!?

Has this happened to anyone? Sold a diamond ring (Certified with Documents) in January, it passed Authenticity no problem, the buyer changed their mind and returned. Fair enough. Relisted it, it sold again, sent to the Authenticators and this time it...

Resolved! Is this proof promoted listings are a scam?

I, along with probably everyone else, have always been sceptical on how ebay bring sales to my account via organic or promoted listings. This scenario has happened a couple of times now so it's not a one off. I've been contacted by customers in the p...

Repay following a refund

Bidder wins auctionBidder pays.(I) Seller ships.Reasonable Delivery time elapses.Bidder asks where item is.Tracking shows still in hands of Mailing agent.Seller and Buyer agree to wait and see.Another week passes, Seller refunds bidder fully.( I care...

Resolved! How do I create a VAT invoice for a buyer?

I am a recently VAT registered seller and so now I'm obligated to provide VAT invoices on request. How do i do this? I know there was once a way to do it through PayPal when the two were combined, but now that we get paid through eBay payments, I hav...

Weekly Payments

Has anyone else not received their weekly payments this morning? Mine is always in my bank in the early hours and I always wake up to the email "we have sent your payment ". No email or message neither.

Resolved! Marking an item as paid in error

This morning I was sending out a payment reminder to a buyer but accidentally marked it as paid. I'm sure that you used to be able to reverse that but it seems not. So I decided to contact CS via chat. 45 minutes later and being passed round to 3 age...

QuickBooks Accounting Tips?

Good morning, I recently started using QuickBooks for doing my own accounting for my company. I need to submit VAT using QB and keep track of everything for doing Corporation Tax, etc at the year end also. Now, I have come into the problem of needing...

Payouts Missing

Has ebay changed Payout timings ?For a while the next day Payout has worked fine. Today i got the usual message saying a Payment has been sent, but nothing arrived at my Bank - from my end i have not changed anything with my Bank, any thoughts as to ...

Payments total before fees

I'm trying to find the fees that I paid on each payment so I can record them as expenses in Xero accounting software.I've searched everywhere and can only find the nett payment sent to my bank. Thanks in advance.

Purchase order history

Yet another eBay nightmare to deal with today!Anyone else having problems with their Purchase Order History? Yesterday I was having problems with eBay pages loading extremely (as in 2 minutes per page) slowly so I deleted all my cookies as per the us...