Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay’s INAD policy is an absolute joke. eBay doesn’t care about it’s sellers.

A family member of mine listed an item & got shafted because of eBay's policy that rewards buyers for making fraudulent claims. The item was exactly as described, clearly shown in pictures as unboxed, but new and unused. Only opened to check contents...

Resolved! Update on listing items

In view of all of the recent comments about how to generate more sales, I feel that I need to share some useful information which I have received from Ebay. It's ok to trade on a private account and share your contact details by adding them to your l...

Misleading listings, reporting to Ebay shows little regard to buyers being duped & honest sellers .

Excuse the rant, but reporting a misleading listing to eBay has zero, zilch results. There are a huge number of jewellery sellers that use the title "925 sterling silver........."etc, they sell these items for next to nothing (£2.99/£3.99 etc... with...

Spot the Difference! Is it OK for another seller to use my images, my title and my description?

I recently sold item 305341297010. eBay Global Shipping failed to deliver it. It's now back up for sale, the new seller using my photographs, my title, my description. Item number 276370525402. These listings take me many hours to put together and I ...

Extortion?

A buyer has sent a message claiming an item was not as described and that the description is misleading followed by a demand for a 50% refund for his troubles or to send a different item instead. This despite sending me pics demonstrating that what h...

SEND OFFERS - not sending

Anyone else noticed they are not getting an response from buyers when you send out offers? As a rule i normally get about a 1 in 5 purchase but the last few months i have not had a single bite off any offers, even sending out 15% off.TBH i have not t...

How to stop drop shippers?

I've bought 2 items recently from different ebay sellers that've turned up via Amazon. It's happend in the past too. I'm well aware of the whole drop shipping practice but my issue is that I am specifically buying from ebay as I do not condone the mo...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos