Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FEE TO PAY CARD ARRIVED

I BOUGHT ANOTHER PS4 GAME FROM EBAY. I GOT A FEE TO PAY CARD A FEW DAYS AFTER THE DUE DATE FROM ROYAL MAIL ASKING FOR £5 FOR THE PACKAGE. THE SELLER SENT IT WITHOUT APPLYING A STAMP. I ASKED THE SELLER FOR A REFUND, I GOT NO RESPONSE. CLEARLY ROYALMA...

Resolved! Tracked 48 issue

Hello,Sold two o gauge Heljan model railway coaches to the same buyer and i chose to send these Tracked 48, first time i have used this service. One sold for £132 and the other £125 so i want to send them as separate parcels as they are separate orde...

Royal Mail Tracked 48 Signed not in the list of Postal services

As the subject says there is no Royal Mail Tracked 48 Signed service in the Ebay postage services list, it is available on the Royal Mail web site. I normally send all my sales 2nd class signed but this item has a value of £100 and wouldn't be covere...

Resolved! Item stuck at mail centre Royal Mail

Hi all, Fairly new to selling, so far have had no problems. I've shipped all my items within an hour of purchase. With labels purchased via eBay. Item dispatched last Friday from Hampshire to an address in Wales. The tracking is showing the item at S...

Royal Mail

Is just me or as Royal Mail and now parcel force been giving a very poor service over last few months taking up to 17. days to deliver or losing the package

Resolved! Royal Mail unlawfully charged for delivery

I have posted a large letter (under 100g) at the post office till. I saw the postal worker attach the stamp for which he charged me £1.55. I also have a receipt that proves I have paid exactly what I was charged at the till, together with a proof of ...