Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Damaged in post

My buyer has sent me a photo of the postal tube showing that it has been damaged. Should he go through the usual EBay returns process. He wants me to claim through the post office and then refund him. thanks, Maria

Sending an item in bubble wrap instead of cardboard?

When selecting the courier service from ebay, when I put DPD it says "Make sure to pack your item in a rectangular cardboard box, or you may incur an extra charge for this service." The item is already in its own cardboard box but I want to protect t...

Only Royal Mail is provided as shipping option!

Hello.I want to list a blu-ray, and although until now I got many options for shipping, now it provides me only with Royal Mail. (the template of listing an item has changed also)Even when I choose a method for international shipping, it lists only R...

Untitled.png

Resolved! GSP combined postage query

An International buyer has purchased three items from me. I don't know if they had a postage discount at their end, but what about my end - have they paid for the three items to be sent together or do I pay out for three individual packages using the...

Buyer selected a different (more expensive!) shipping options

I sold a very inexpensive item. I set the shipping option. They buyer paid the tiny bid amount and the shipping option I selected. But they were able to select a DIFFERENT shipping option which costs more -- so now if I ship I'm actually out of pocke...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Evri impossible to contact what now?

Hi, Evri damaged one of my parcels and say they can't deliver it. In tracking it says I need to contact them.chat bot is useless and keeps telling me to contact the sender 路‍ I am the sender and no way to contact an agent ( even though it says you ca...

Deliveries

Hi there, I have been paid for several items and posted them out as normal. However I am finding that a lot of them are listed as "RUNNING LATE" doesn't seem to matter if only in UK, Ireland, Europe, currently got 9 orders NOT yet delivered. Some sho...

postage

why cant I use DHL for europe postage

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice: Sending cutlery UK to Germany

I'm just a private seller and have accepted an offer from a buyer in Germany for some cutlery (forks spoons knives). It seems it's quite a process to move the items there! Please can anyone advise what service I should use? I realise there are now cu...

Postage labels

Do I now have to buy my Evri postage through Ebay as I don't have a printer ?Can I still go to an Evri parcel shop , print and pay for postage there ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal mail app - proof of delivery?

Hi guys, most of my items I sell on ebay I post via regular 2nd class large letter.I've always physically taken my parcels to the post office and on the receipt it gives me a reference number that I can check on the RM website to see if the item has ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos