Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

purchase RoyalMail postage lable on eBay before 2nd April

Hi I purchased a RoyalMail postage ( £4.19 ) on eBay and printed before 2nd April and took to the local postoffice on 2nd April that was day of the postage has gone up. ( £ 5 more )Sorry but i'm not get used to all this about the system. My question ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail Defacing Commemorative Postage Stamps

Why do Royal Mail employees insist on scribbling biro or marker pen marks all over postage stamps on envelopes received in the mail when they have not been franked? I collect all my postage stamps in aid of various charities and it is so annoying whe...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

2nd Class Royal Mail Tracking with Ebay label

Hi, can anyone tell me what cover there is, if any, on Royal Mail 2nd class postage when youi buy the label through Ebay?It's not a tracked service, as such (I don't think) but it shows on the sale when the item is delivered.I've had a couple now tha...

Challenge Royal Mail over incorrect weight charges

So this week I was my turn to get a fine and admin fee for an incorrect weight item I sent. They claimed it should have been 200g postage and not the 100g postage I put it under. The item was a solo eyeshadow size 2cmx2cmx0.7cm and weight in a small ...

Confusion as to Choosing a Carrier

Hello, everyone. I am wondering who, as a general rule, the best carrier is in regards to mailing buyers their items. I often notice strict weight and size restrictions with Royal Mail and if those are not met, postage starts becoming pricy. Yodel se...

Royal Mail Shipping service unavailable

Just tried to purchase Royal Mail labels and being told that Royal Mail is experiencing issues is it Royal Mail or eBay I don't want to use the other couriers as I charge flat rate and if I use the other couriers they are more expensiveJust want to k...

Royal Mail surcharge.

Royal Mail have added a surcharge to an item I've sent out to a buyer, I've sold several different vinyls recently. Some buyers have brought more than one all delivered fine and the same way yet this single item that would weigh less ams be smaller t...