Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost package

Good afternoon, I was hoping to get some help. I made a purchase on ebay on the 28th of November 2023. I arranged for the item to be delivered to a click and collect point. The item had arrived on the 1st of December at the collection point but I was...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot buy Royal Mail postage on Ebay

I cannot buy Royal Mail labels through the Ebay system. I get a 'we are not able to take your payment' message, I have tried going into Paypal and cancelling the Royal Mail authorisation for payments to see if I can set up a new link but the problem ...

Royal Mail alternatives. Any other companies out there

For any sellers that have moved away from Royal Mail, could you let me know who you are now usings?Who is out there that is an alternative to Royal Mail?Most of my items sold are Large Letter in size and are under 100 grams. We use Royal Mail 24 just...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item hasn't arrived to buyer

On the 8th of January, I posted an item that had a tracking number. Recently, the seller has contacted me, saying that the Royal Mail tracking number hasn't been working and their package hasn't arrived yet. I've never encountered any problems when s...

Problems buying Royal Mail postage through Ebay

This is an ongoing probem for me. I can't buy Royal Mail labels through the ebay platform. The agent I spoke to (there has been many) suggested I delete Ebay from my approved payents in Paypal. Did this, nothing has changed. I still can't purchase my...

Postage label rejected by Post Office

Hi I purchased a postage label for an item I had sold. It was a small parcel, so I chose the 'Shoebox' option, which seemed to have max dimensions that were appropriate for the item, with a weight up to 1Kg. For 48 Hour tracked, I paid £2.70. The pro...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I eligible for a Royal Mail Business Account?

Due to the Oct 2023 Royal Mail price increases, I'm looking at anyway I can reduce my postage cost. Pretty much all my items are sent as large letter and under 100gms, this price has jumped from £1.15 to £1.55! Almost unstainable without increasing m...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos