Cannot buy Royal Mail postage on Ebay

I cannot buy Royal Mail labels through the Ebay system.  I get a 'we are not able to take your payment' message,

I have tried going into Paypal and cancelling the Royal Mail authorisation for payments to see if I can set up a new link but the problem remains and there is no option to reset the payment or choose an alternative method on Ebay. When buying items on Ebay I can use PP or any other method but not postage. 

I have tried contacting Ebay several times in the past and got nowhere likewise PP. Anyone managed to solve this issue?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

I notice on the last 2 items sold your advert says 'eBay delivery - Evri, Yodel & DPD' which has to be paid for on eBay by alternative payment method. 

If you had stated Royal Mail or Parcelforce on the advert, it would of shown payment by Paypal etc.  This information is taken from eBay's Paying for Labels Guidelines.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi did this resolve? I'm having exactly the same problem. Thanks

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

i can no longer buy ebay RM lables via the paypal option, it just says something went wrong. ebay support cant help. ebay and paypla account are ok. you can only buy RM lables on ebay via paypal. so i have to buy RM lables at the counter which is almost double the price 😞

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Got Postage related questions? Start here: