Tracked 48 issue

Hello,

Sold two o gauge Heljan model railway coaches to the same buyer and i chose to send these Tracked 48, first time i have used this service. One sold for £132 and the other £125 so i want to send them as separate parcels as they are separate orders and the buyer has paid for this. Ebay want me to send them as one order which i dont want to do as max compensation is £150 and they are worth a lot more. Suggestions please.

Regards

Alan

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tracked 48 issue

Buy the labels directly from the PF website and add the tracking numbers manually to the orders. Insurance is up to £150 per parcel.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Tracked 48 issue

Buy the labels directly from the PF website and add the tracking numbers manually to the orders. Insurance is up to £150 per parcel.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Tracked 48 issue

That costs more than he has paid for Tracked 48 through RM plus we have
no Parcelforce depot here.
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Tracked 48 issue

Just print 2 labels if that's what you want to do.

If you cannot do it via eBay go direct to Royal Mail, no need to make it more difficult than it needs to be.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Tracked 48 issue

You can buy tracked 48 postage direct from royal mail online.  To post it at a post office will cost 16p extra.  You have to go through the ordering and switch to post office drop off at the last moment.

https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk/tracked-48

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Tracked 48 issue

PF will collect from your door. It will cost you around £8 to post each parcel for full insurance up to £150, . It's worth the cost for peace of mind.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: