Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Irate buyer claiming INR

Hi all,I've got a customer saying they haven't received their order despite RM scanning it as delivered.They're getting quite angry about it and normally I'd refund to keep the peace, but it's a larger than average order.I've instructed them to open ...

EBay Royal Mail tracking seriously wrong

Parcel sent Royal Mail. Apparently address was wrong and not delivered. . EBay tracking says posted back to me and I received it today.Actual Royal Mail tracking says delivered and signed for by recipient. The buyer contacted me to tell me that she h...

Posted late ?

I recently had a buyer open INR claim.2 days later tracking showed delivered.So I won the INR case and was paid.However I got a stroppy note from ebay saying item was posted late.This isnt true as I always post same day if before 5pm and next day if ...

Going back to a Private seller.

I effectively want to retire as I have numerous health problems. I had a featured shop for years and downgraded it to a Basic shop last year as I only had a limited stock left.In a few months, it won't be worth having the Basic shop either.I would li...

HMRC Ebay

Good Evening I'm VAT register occasionally selling some Lego on EBay.Do I need to on VAT return put all transaction separate or I can put in one column EBAY sale in total for January and the number? An have the monthly summary from EBay like a prof f...

Resolved! Guest Buyers

Just wanted you all to take care as eBay allows us to Block Buyers who are troublesome and yet those buyers simply purchase the item as a guest. If you notice more and more guest buyers are appearing on eBay.When guest buyers purchase, they then have...

Resolved! Help, I have subscribed to a business account but my listing limit has not increased.

Hi community, I have recently subscribed to a business account but my listing limit has not increased. It is still the 200 items from my private account. Automated support says I cannot request an increase until next month, however I'm sitting on sto...

Resolved! Click and collect

Just wondered if any other sellers had issues with click and collect recently?Today a buyer complained that his click and collect item was sent to his home address - and no-one was in. Tracking showed failed delivery, and they asked me why.I replied ...

Ended shop subscription on the 25th of last month but still got charged for this month

Could anyone please help explain why I've just been charged for another month's Shop subscription? I closed my shop and removed all listings on the 25th (or 26th) and had the same notice at the end of last month, that I still have below: "Your Basic ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: