Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Promoted listing terms (add to watchlist?)

Ebay have made a lot of changes to the terms around promoted listings; they promoted those new terms today but something caught my eye: the 'add to watchlist' feature as a promoted feature. A lot can be assumed."You expressly agree that your listings...

Intellectual property

What should I do if I see my pictures and listing description used on a similar item? There is more to it than this but any advice would be helpful for the moment. Thanks

User avatar by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Rated Seller - but no 10% discount

I noticed yesterday that although I have the eBay Premium Service badge on all my listings for some reason when I go to my seller standards dashboard it says "0 of your active listings qualify for benefits". so I do not get the 10% discount off FVF's...

Below Standard in the USA but Top Rated Everywhere else. Would any restriction apply to USA only?

Hi, i sell very little to the USA but in the past 12 months i've had 6 defects out of 206 sales (items out of stock) I had a final reminder message from ebay today to say "last month to get back on track". I won't be able to do it next month as it'll...

eBay's unrealistic timeframes

Hello everyone,Is anyone else noticing this week that eBay's usual unrealistic timeframes have got even more unrealistic this week?? Some of my customers have been told this week that their item will get to UK address within two days (2nd class post ...

Unable to access terapeak sourcing insight with a basic subscription

Hi members,I have tried to access the Terapeak Sourcing Insight Feature but it shows to subscribe while I've already Basic Subscription of the store. Can any help me with this as I am Unable to access terapeak sourcing insight with a basic subscripti...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: