Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do i have to pay Ebay postage with my funds?

I really liked the old Packlink system, so easy to use, great to get hold of someone if you needed to claim but now Ebay are moving away from Packlink and I've tried to use the Ebay postage system but it is only offering me an option to pay from my f...

GSP with no reference number??

I have just sold an item via GSP, the customer has paid straight away which is great BUT --- I have gone to purchase the postage label and there is no GSP reference number at all.. it just says "REF# Null".. The customer has definately paid for GSP a...

Royal Mail postage invoices

I usually buy Royal Mail postage for my sold items. I have to pay using PayPal. When I look at PayPal transaction, it looks like I pay back to EBAY UK.And now I am looking for invoices for those purchases. Where can I find them?Can I use PayPal repor...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Addres label format error

For years I have had the postage label set to 4x6 to print out on a dedicated label printer. Yesterday the first 2 of 4 labels appeared in pdf A4 format with the proof of postage section. I even cancelled the first one and tried again going over the ...

PayPal account for packlink

At some point I’ve obviously added a PayPal account to eBay but I no longer have access to it and don’t have access to the email address. I’ve created a new PayPal account but can’t seem to be able to find how to remove the old one from eBay or add t...

Unable to find Reference number For packlink

Hello, I am currently having an issue on my seller account.A customer bought an item off me last week and I paid for DPD postage via ebay.It appears to be lost as it's been about a week and the tracking says there is an unexpected issue.I went onto e...

marbles.jpg

Packling postage label fail

 Hi everyone i used packlink to purchase a label for the parcel , everything went fine i purchase it i can see in my paypal money was taken, i can see label was generated but when i try to print it just come with an error and i cannot reprint , i tri...

IMG_5437.jpeg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! post by date

I recently noticed that the eBay postage label on one of my recent orders had a date to post it by. The date is after the EDD and long after the seller's claimed 1 day dispatch. The item arrived a few days after the EDD but before the post by. What i...

Best postage to utilise

Dear fellow sellers, please i need your opinion I have been a seller now for couple months, hardly making profit after all fees deductions and my operation cost. i sell a product that cant go through the normal postbox so essentially, it can't be a l...

Can I tailor international postage fee after a sale?

I would like to list an item and I think it will have international appeal. However it seems you can only list one set rate for the chosen international delivery service. The actual cost of postage will vary, depending on where in the world the event...

Postage labels even worse today

Why have the postage labels been messed around with. Was bad enough printing more than I needed, now it will only print A4 size labels today. I've tried all the settings and nothing changes it back to what it was. It costing me time and money. Anyone...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: