Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Evri Tracking Not Updating

Here we go again. 0 updates on ebay for my Evri tracking. It's been posted and due for delivery tomorrow as its updating on the Evri page.Why does this keep happening? Means it's still telling me to post by tomorrow...means it won't show as delivered...

Item not delivered

Seller says tracking is proof of delivery so could not care less. Item not delivered. Tracking says handed to resident but date shipped was after it!? No photo proof included. I was home all day and have CCTV to prove the point no courier turned up. ...

Buyer return request

A buyer want to return an item saying it's damaged and these damages weren't in the photos, the photos in the listing show no damage because there was none, eBay have accepted his refund case, when the damage has clearly happened since receiving??? H...

Sold a car

Hello. I sold my car yesterday. They collected and paid cash. When I go into my ebay. This is what I get. I don't know how to complete the purchase as I have no other options.

1000015278.jpg

Birthday banner

Hello I received the balloons today but I didn't receive birthday banner .and the seller posted both together I need for Monday because my son birthday party is on Monday.

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58770 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Nectar Account not linking

Hi There, Sorry if posted twice, couldn't find how to delete from other board! I'm trying to link my Nectar account, I've received an email confirming they are linked and can see it linked on the Nectar website, however, when I click on the nectar op...

nectar.001.jpg

Tracking. I have had two items delivered by evri, however eBay has stated that my funds are on hold

I have had two parcels confirmed delivered by Evri but eBay has put my funds on hold as they have had no confirmation by Evri. It has been 24hrs since they have been confirmed delivered.Is this a common occurrence? And when could I expect to see my f...

Refunds

Hi, I've sold some chairs and the buyer wants to send a courier to collect which I'm not comfortable with. They can't collect in person. They have all ready paid but I'm happy to give them a refund. Does anyone know the best way to go about this. Wil...

Faulty gernerator

I bought a generator off a seller September 2023 and now the seller has stopped trading. I've tried to contact the seller but have had no reply. What warranty does it come with. ?I would of thought 12 months. I tried to contact eBay but they seem not...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The can't BUY AGAIN bug

I have not tested this bug on desktop browser but on the eBay app.Please go to the Buy Again or purchase history, don't click the button click the image of the listing and the option to purchase and the listings details will be unavailable to you.you...

Wring shoe box

I bought a pair of shoes that were advertised as new with box. They were authenticated. But when they arrived the box doesn't match the shoes. Messaged the seller and they said they forgot to mention this but they gave me a good price so I shouldn't ...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Item not received

I order a item and request for a delivery on a pick up shop they delivered on a shop and give me a barcode but when i was go in shop they said try tomorrow again next time i was there still same i contact the seller and he said need 8-10 days so he(s...

Buyer bought in error, has paid return postage, not opened a refund case. Do I refund postage?

A buyer bought a vacuum cleaner head, but after receiving it, she has realised it is not the exact one she needs because the connector is different. I didn't put anything in the listing about it fitting specific models. I just put it as "Various" bec...

Royal Mail postage invoices

I usually buy Royal Mail postage for my sold items. I have to pay using PayPal. When I look at PayPal transaction, it looks like I pay back to EBAY UK.And now I am looking for invoices for those purchases. Where can I find them?Can I use PayPal repor...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Addres label format error

For years I have had the postage label set to 4x6 to print out on a dedicated label printer. Yesterday the first 2 of 4 labels appeared in pdf A4 format with the proof of postage section. I even cancelled the first one and tried again going over the ...

I may have to send a cheque to refund a seller.

I recieved an item later for which I had recieved a refund. I have been tgrying for 15 minutes to find out how to repay but the EBAY system is not helpfull and seems a waste of time. The only option I can see is to send the seller a cheque.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retracting a make an offer

Hi,Just made an offer but may buy the same item elsewhere rather than waiting a day for the seller to decide. How do I retract that offer? I don't want to buy two of the same items.

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements