Hi there. I purchased a heavy duty dog crate. My dog is too big for it. I’m trying to return it as r

I purchased a dog crate, my dog is too big for it. It says free return. They sent a Royal Mail QR code but they won't accept it because they only go up to 20kg and the package is 25kg. I'm not getting any response from the seller 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there. I purchased a heavy duty dog crate. My dog is too big for it. I’m trying to return it as r

Try contacting ebay.  You can use the live chat link on here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks for your response. I've already tried the live chat but it just takes me to carry on with return, it won't identify the issue with the weight of the package.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Is it possible to use the QR code and pay the extra yourself to top up the value?  

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

If it is Royal Mail [etc] you can pay the extra but many Post Offices do not know this.

@mrsrobs2010 @**peaseblossom** 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent