The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Roman Catholic church - strange events today

So on the one Hand, they are Elevating one of the greatest men of the 20th Century Good Pope (il Papa buono) John XXIII (a man of the 60s, years before 'The Summer of Love') The Great Man who just about single-handily, dragged the RC church into the ...

QUOTES

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

My gaster is completely flabbered.

How many of you remember me from the days that I ran a Lotto syndicate for the Round Table?We never won much but it was a bit of fun. Well, just tonight I tried to open an account at the Lotto website so that I could play onine. Guess what. They won'...

She Should Have Been An MP.

Benefits cheat branded 'one of the worst ever' who claimed she was agoraphobic while travelling the world from India to Argentina enjoying a luxury lifestyle is jailedFormer model Tracy Johnson, 52, claimed she was ‘prisoner in own home’Said she was ...

Well what do you think?

I think this great cartoon just about sums things up. And Cameron warmly supports her. Until the voters have their say perhaps.

005.JPG 007.JPG

There is something sadly wrong here.

Here's a link but don't look at it yet.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-26979187 The story is that a paedo was convicted and sent to prison. Score one to the police.The paedo has asked for the return of his laptop and phone that were used ...

Crystal Glass/Pattern Identifcation Help Needed Please

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone knows this crystal glass pattern or maker, unfortunately its not marked but many aren't. This is just annoying me now as I have seen it before and I am wondering if its Edinburgh crystal, the glasses are heavy quality...

Re: Feedback anomaly.

The 2 salcura sun shield looks nice , but after a few uses the sun heat the suckers, they loose their sucktion power.They refuse to hold up the shield on my car window.sol.

How long are you likely to live?

Most people underestimate how long they are likely to live so the government is considering providing estimates of average life expectancy - based on factors such as gender, where they live, whether they smoke and whether Labour ever gets another cha...

Re Heartbleed- Are we safe??

Several members have asked about this security weakness.Norseway kindly provided a reassuring quote from a 3rd party- but if EBay/Paypal have got it licked would it be too much bother to state that fact in one of their many round robin communications...

Dear me, how awful. Still, never mind.

'A source said the Prime Minister was not seriously hurt and the sting did not require medical treatment'. Sadly however, the Jellyfish has since died. http://news.sky.com/story/1244760/david-cameron-stung-by-jellyfish-in-lanzarote

It othat nobody else has reported this.

Here's the link...... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-26393546 No here's the story.Basically some guy in America won $80,000 in a law suit against a school. The reason is immaterial. The next thing that you know, the son is boasting on h...

Question about battery chargers.

I've got loads of gizmos and gadgets that use AA type batteries and, as we all know, it is cheaper in the long run to use re-chargeable batteries rather than single use ones. Only snag is that you need to buy a battery charger.I bought one like ........