Manchester United

Their biggest supporter isn't happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bc_uzu409g

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Manchester United

Sacked ? OMG, what are we going to do now ? This is the end of the world as we know it.

*wails pitifully*

Mister EMB

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Manchester United

Shame, seems like a nice bloke.  Maybe some of those multi million pound players should have tried winning games by playing football.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Manchester United

Lets just hope that Giggsy can be our Churchill for the rest of the season and save us

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Manchester United

@stan3502 wrote:

Lets just hope that Giggsy can be our Churchill for the rest of the season and save us

He's gonna have to pull off a feat that's nothing short of a miracle if he wants to get United back to the top of the Premiership!  With the way things were going under David Moyes United were looking as though they probably wouldn't even be in the Premier League by this time next year.  They've really had their asses kicked this season!   Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Manchester United

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Manchester United

Perhaps his four million (?) golden handshake will ease the pain somewhat. If he's still feeling the pinch, there's always 'Poundland'. I understand they're looking for shelf-stackers.

Mister EMB

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Manchester United

My frinds and I are all Manchester United fans. We have watched them every chance we have hadsince the mid-'70's when they were on top of the world. @course, we never got to the ground but that's because we live in Australia. But we dyed some t-shirts red for when we play football. We think we are the best  fans that Man U. has and we will follow them as best we can until they drop out of the Premier division.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent