Could we deport all the chavs with tattoos?

Looks like Sri Lanka has the right idea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27107857

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Its not the fact that the woman had tattoos but the fact that the tattoos were of Buddha ......the tattoos were considered disrespectful to their culture.

Its probably best to read up on the culture of other countries before visiting them .....its definitely not like being in the UK where virtually anything goes .........
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Man WinkWoman Wink

Well, they can and we can. They do and we don't.  Most of the world knows that.

Mind you Theresa May did ONE after 10 years at our expense.  And she was praised for it (Heh). Yes, good old Abu Qatada wasn't it. 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I can't for the life of me see why they do it.  Any tattoo is permamant, therefore whether you're a bloke or a woman, apart from deliberately inflicting needless pain upon yourself you are, in fact scarring yourself for life!  I've seen tattoos on people's faces - one had blue and white cheques all over his face and claims he can't understand why nobody will employ him.  It's self inflicted.  Dummies - all of them! 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

A }  she told police in a statement that she "practised Buddhism and had attended meditation retreats and workshops in Thailand, India, Cambodia and Nepal. "

B }   she described her tats as "which has got a Buddha on and another Hindu tattoo underneath."

Her failure to understand that Hindus view 'The Buddha' (Vishnu) totally different from the beliefs held about, Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) could be Her main problem 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent