The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will he or won't he ?

He might, but on the other hand he might not. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gary-barlow-tax-avoidance-scheme-3529831 Personally, I think Mr Potato Head should be scrubbed clean under a cold running tap, pricked with a fork, brushed with ...

Going on holiday anytime soon?

Have you seen this? ....... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2626254/Shocking-video-shows-easy-break-suitcase.html I see a lot of zippered suitcases being found in skips in the near future.

I need some info about WW1 so ......

..... I thought to myself, "Who better to ask than the folks that were there?"OK, we see a lot of films about British soldiers stood in the trenches. A whistle blows and they all go "over the top" and charge across No Man's Land towards the German tr...

Have I broken the Feedback pages?

Once upon a time, you could go to a feedback page and scroll down it one bt one. As you did, most of them showed what had been bought/sold.Not now though. They all just seem to show a number. Did I break it?If I did, can it be fixed?Cheers,Steve.

Daily Mail exclusive-Teenager becomes militant !

The Daily Mail has reported an exclusive horror story of a nice white middle-class boy who became an Islamic militant after eating a sandwich that contained Halal meat. In the Mail exclusive, 14 year-old Simon Williams was just a ‘normal’ boy accordi...

Car insurance rip-off.

Have you seen the latest car insurance scam?I saw this reported somewhere yesterday and I thought I posted it on here but I must have forgotten to hit the "Post" button. It works like this. As a new driver or as a young driver, you search around for ...

THIS IS WERE THE MONEY IS GOING.

Foreign aid 'rushed out to meet the PM's target': Report claims ministers splurged almost £100million a dayCommons International Development Committee warns sums appear to have been 'rushed out at the end of the year'Foreign aid spending target is 0....

Item identification help needed please.

Could anyone help me identify this item please? I just wouldn't know where to begin with google, so I thought post a few pics on here may point me in the right direction. It is a strange one to me, I have never seen anything like it before. It is mad...

Travel insurance ..... Blooming heck!!!

My good Lady wife and I are going on a cruise in October. Just round the northern shore of the Med. Nothing special andfairly cheap.So I got a list of insurance companies that cover folk over 65 with pre-existing medical conditions. I found 3 that I ...

He should be Paid Back.

Pay back my £130,000 legal bill, says Deputy Speaker after being cleared of **bleep** as he blasts 'callous witch-hunt' and admits he contemplated suicideFormer Deputy Speaker Nigel Evans wants prosecution to paySince he was cleared of all charges he...