Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bit of fun on a saturday night quiz

this is the table top quiz round i have set for the quiz on wednesday night.. exercise your grey matter and see how you get on 1.. Name one eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and the end. 2.. Assuming that you are paying,...

Item Received but Not Mine

I received a parcel today, recorded delivery signed for, with my name, address and postcode correct, but it is not an item I bought.There is no return address on the parcel, so I have no idea who sent it. I have searched for the item on advanced sear...

Lost Sense of Direction

My friend went to Cardiff for the day last SaturdayWhile waiting for the coach back home, she went to a pub where an Irish band were playing. My friend told me"I knew it was an Irish bar, because of the Scottish tartan furnishings."

earwig control

we've had the flying ants which don't get on my nerves much but I have an altogether huge problem with earwigs....any good way to get rid of them besides the pot on the cane idea?

Are you a light sleeper and

if you get wakened do you need to get up out of bed ?I do and that is why I am on here ! My OH shouted out about 0324 "watch out you do not fall" and that woke me, got up about 0340 because I could not fall back asleep, made a cuppa and switched tell...

Growing Older

ABOUT GROWING OLDER…First ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.Second ~ The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.Third ~ Some people try to turn back their odomete...

Ugh

Anybody else got zillions of flying ants. There everywhere, outside. Make me shudder

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buckingham Palace Visit?

As anyone visited Buckingham Palace for a tour of the State Rooms via British Rail? We will arrive at London Victoria, and would appreciate if someone knows whether it is within reasonable walking distance or whether a bus is needed? Thanks

ooops!

I think FHG has finally come to a stop.....nnoooooo!! please keep it going, surely you still have things to discuss, say, show, etc.... lets start with funny animal pics....anything to keep it going.

1010106_735094273190039_915269751_n.jpg

Calling Merc

C'mon out you norty ................ but ever so nice mercles I had a package and I love it ............................... you are ever so kind , thoughtful and generous and I'm very lucky to have a dear friend like you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh and Ne...

making a will

what is the point of spending money on writing a will if it can then be overturned once you have died? If an adult estranged offspring can take it to court and a judge over-rule your wishes then it all seems a bit pointless. Would any of you challeng...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Starvation diets

well as it appears that Ed is on one .................... did anyone else eat today we had Spag & meatballs with garlic bread