Are all you ladies on bikini diets ?

It seems so as no one seems to have eaten for about a week  Smiley LOL. Well I had fish and chips for tea tonight with Mothers Pride to make chip buttys.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

If I wore a bikini, I'd frighten the natives.  

We had turkey salad for tea today.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I am quite sure like all the ladies in here have your warm, kind loving nature would outshine anything and no one would notice books, so you would not scare the natives.

At first I thought you had all been kidnapped by malcandran and tied to the cooker and sink in his place Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Aw that's a lovely thing to say DC.  Thank you very much.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Had stone baked bread with homemade dips ...cheese and onion, garlic and spicy italian .....washed down with a glass of merlot .

Not our usual fare but we ate out at lunchtime .....really enjoyed it ....

However would not recommend it as a bikini diet ....

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't think that I'll be doing a bikini diet anytime soon as we are going to a Christening tomorrow afternoon with a party after.  On Wednesday, we are going to Llandudno and we'll be having a three course meal.  At least my first two course will be melon followed by ham salad.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I wouldn't dare to wear a bikini even if one could be found to accomodate my VERY ample proportions.  It's a full wet suit that keeps everything contained and decently covered! Getting in and out of it is interesting to say the least - remember that I can't stand up, so everything has to done sitting or lying down. Still it does stop me getting sunburnt - even 5 minutes in the sun amd I am like a tomato!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

i do not think i have ever worn a bikini.and went out to lunch and had roast pork and beef with all the trimmings and then followed by lemon tart. and just had pate and bisuits for my supper.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Yes for 3 years now... 😕
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Far from being on a diet, I've eaten a lot more in the past week than I usually do ( and don't forget I'm a bloke ).

Well... the food was included in the price.....

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent