Starvation diets

well as it appears that Ed is on one .................... did anyone else eat today

we had Spag & meatballs with garlic bread

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

Starvation diets

We had a lamburger with mixed veg and gravy.

Message 2 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

corned beef hash because it is easily made with only one pot and a chopping board for the onion.

Message 3 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Turkey steaks, waffle, chipolatas, baked beans, fried eggs.

Message 4 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Leek and potato gratin

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Shouldn't the minimal human diet consist of these foods:

1. Raw meat,  got from easily-captured animals, such as cows or sheep

2. Fruit, got from naturally-occuring hedgerow products, such as blackberries, and crab-apples. And plums and oranges etc

3. Green leaves, got from wild cabbages and lettuces.

With these three foodstuffs, all freely available from Nature, surely human life could be nourished, and sustained indefinitely.  Without need to plough the fields?

Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

At last......you have told us what you are having for your tea.:) 😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

I won't be having any tea, as my boyfriend is too drunk to cook tonight. He went out earlier to the shop, and came back with cans of beer, so we will probably drink them and do something else. 

I'm looking forward to it.....Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

so you don't cook and the b/f does but does that make you male or female .................... cos by your posts there is no telling

Message 9 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

My money is on male. Too chauvinistic to be a woman.;)  Drinks Tennant lager. Has to be a man.:) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Also going male just cos the posts are so nasty towards women / friendship / trust ..................... or maybe just a saddo

Message 11 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

well if all 3 food groups are available in the wild, then you can go and get them while the boyfriend lies on the sofa with the booze ..... sorted!!

as for me, we had pork loin mash and carrots.

Photobucket

Message 12 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

I don't think the farmer would be very pleased if I went and pinched one of his cows.  Do you think he'd notice if I just took a slice?  I'm not cruel, I'd put a plaster on it.

I had salmon but I didn't catch it myself.  I did dig the potatoes, but I didn't grow the sprouts or the cauliflower.

Message 13 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Would like to know where you find oranges in the hedgerow in this country as I seem to remember you only eat English food, Malacandran also think must be a bloke otherwise you would have to cook the tea as that is the womans lot in life.

We had jacket potatoes and cheese
Message 14 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Well I was lazy and had lasagne , didn't kill the cow or mince it, didn't grow the veg and bought the fresh pasta sheets.

So all this lazy mare did was fry it off layer and bake ...................................... oh and I made a salad and yes I did grow that, pick it ,wash it and assemble ..........................yeayhey clever me **said in a very sarcastic tone**

Message 15 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Tell me where I can find a hedgerow in England that grows oranges. I always pick wild fruit to make jam but some marmalade would be good.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 16 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

For the family I did meatballs with pasta and peas; however I'm not keen on the sauce I used for that so later on I did myself a couple of omelettes, chips, beans and sausages.

Message 17 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

I don't think the farmer would be very pleased if I went and pinched one of his cows.  Do you think he'd notice if I just took a slice?  I'm not cruel, I'd put a plaster on it.

I had salmon but I didn't catch it myself.  I did dig the potatoes, but I didn't grow the sprouts or the cauliflower.

Message 18 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Malacandran has posted on the Round Table chat board that he is a gay man. Look at the discussion about shouting at other people's children

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 19 of 32
See Most Recent

Starvation diets

Ah well the pair of them will starve to death then  stroppy, seeing as it's the womans job to cook the food!

Message 20 of 32
See Most Recent