Item Received but Not Mine

I received a parcel today, recorded delivery signed for, with my name, address and postcode correct, but it is not an item I bought.

There is no return address on the parcel, so I have no idea who sent it.

I have searched for the item on advanced search, ticking the completed items box, but nothing comes up from a seller I have bought from.

It is a craft item, and I waiting for something similar, but cant find the item I received in that sellers completed items.

Where do I go from here please.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Problem solved, the item is mine.  The seller used the craft item box to post it in.

I must be getting old.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

That why the parcels must have senders name, adress , etc

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

I remember a few years ago that I received a mobile phone and charger that I had never bought from eBay or any other site.  That parcel didn't have a name and address as to who had sent it.  I never did find out who had sent it.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Father Christmas?Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Oh how I wish.  The thing is the phone wasn't in the best of conditions and if memory serves me right, this was around June.  Father Christmas came early then didn't he?

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Not so long ago i bought some fabric , the design i recieved was nothing like the one listed . Seller said sorry she would send out the correct fabric asap .  

Then she  the same fabric agian ,  this happened 3 times Cat Surprised

I didi receive the right fabric & the seller told me to keep the others so not to bad,   except i dont even like it LOL 

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2015-09-05/courier-lobbing-parcel-over-gate-caught-on-cctv/
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

ohhhhh my retrogamessssssssssssssssss noo! Man Embarassed

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent