Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

My hands are feeling a little rough - need a little TLC - Can anyone recommend a Hand Cream that is Non Greasy? 

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

L'Occitaine Shea Butter is lovely and does what it says it will.  You can also use it on your feet. Not cheap but worth the money. You may find some small trial sizes of it on here or in a L'Occitaine shop before you buy the real size.  

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Never heard of this, but thank you I will see what I can find out.

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Oh I just thought of something else, if I run out of L'Occitaine, I always have W..trose Baby Coconut massage oil and Baby Bottom butter (if its good enough for a baby's B.m its good enough for me). I use them everywhere.  They really sink into the skin. There was an offer on buy one get one 1/2 price not sure if there still is, but they are excellent. sounds greasy but they aren't. Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Atrixo.
Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Bless you...  Lol  sorry silly sense of humour.  Goodness me can you still buy that, I haven't seen that for years.

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

No idea Harry, yellow and green pot, I will have a look at work tomorrow

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Yes they sell it most places. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Well I never, I can remember it always being by the sink at my Granny's. I am amazed its still being sold.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

I use Atrixo regularly, you can buy it in most places that sell that type of thing

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

My favourite is Nivea Rescue & Care (used to be called SOS balm).  Non-greasy and a lovely scent.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

I love soap & Glory Hand food, won't break the bank either...

Hand cream

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

Appreciate these excellent suggestions - feel sure I personally will now find a suitable hand cream.

Thank you all

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

im using a derma v10 thing i found in poundland atm anti aging, spf 10  vit E

sometimes the trick is not to put it on your palms just use the backs of your hands to smooth the cream in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

soap and glory is brilliant, it smells nice and soaks in great. I won't use anything else if I'm going out etc, but at night time I use Avon hand creams and just let them soak in.

Photobucket

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Hand Cream (Non Greasy)?

I never use hand cream now.

Now I only use Aloe Vera gel.I suffer from ezema but now my hands are lovely and I generally only use a pea sized dollop at night.As it is non greasy I can also use it when I am doing needlework etc.

Been using it for several years now and would never go back to using creams!

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent