well I hope your tea was better than mine.....

gawd, OH had pasta not again for me I tell you....so it ended up being beans and quorn cocktail sausages....

and all I wanted was fish and chips....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

Sorry that you didn't enjoy your tea CB.

We had turkey, stuffing, mixed veg and gravy.

BTW, we are having a day out on Thursday.  We are going to Bolton for a fish and chip lunch.  After some retail therapy, we're going back to the chippy for an afternoon tea.  Sorry to rub it in CB.

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Boiled egg and soldiers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Hello

So sorry that your dinner was not to your liking Woman Frustrated

Had an organic Piada ( flatbread) with 2 organic eggs & organic grated cheese with a dash of olive oil spread on it /vine tomatoes & a bit of black pepper

Lovely indeed if I may add Woman Wink

Dessert will be a scoop of Black & Green Organic chocolate ice-cream = can't wait Woman LOL

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

We had leftovers, chicken with a sweet chilli coating, fried mash potatoes and a bit of salad. It was very nice for leftovers.
Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

A Waitrose ready meal, trout fillets with soft cheese and watercress. Quite yummy.

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't care who you are, stop walking on the water while I'm fishing. --------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

Oh great... after several days when I've had proper food and there hasn't been a thread, it re-appears on the day I'm lazy and has four cheese rolls and a few snack bits instead of doing some cooking... 

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

Minty lamb burger, oven chips, tomatoes, mushrooms & an egg!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

Late as usual, I had chicken pie from A_di with potato & butternut sq. mash, carrots & cabbage, OH had liver and no pie 😞

Talking of free range on Saturday a well known high street butcher R**kes had free range chickens about medium size for £13.99Woman Surprised

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

I'm doing my cheesy boiled potatoes with peas tonight; should be ready at about 21.15 or thereabouts...

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

M & S 'Gastropub' slow cooked shoulder of British lamb. That's a 'main for two' pack,695gr, two big chunks of lamb with a herb crumb topping, in a light lamb & mint gravy, garnished with lamb & apricot meatballs, chantenay carrots and onion wedges. I ate it all in one sitting. Brilliant.

I don't care who you are, stop walking on the water while I'm fishing. --------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

Mixed grill and they forgot my sausage, the meal was not hot enough so thats off the list for a while!

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

Hello peeps me again! salad with new pots out the garden, advocado with prawns. choklit barsWoman LOL

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

turkey mince (which always tastes fishy to me) roasties and carrot and turnip.

apple for afters and boring beans on toast for tea.

Photobucket

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

We had breaded cod with mushy peas and tartare sauce.

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

Tonight I made a toad in the hole, served with carrots and peas.

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

Four NETTO breaded cod fishcakes with a dollop of ASDA prawn pasta salad.  Quite good.

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

We had fish, chips and peas for our lunch whilst we were out.  We also had a cream tea, again whilst we were out so we only had a cheese toastie each for our tea.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

I haven't made up my mind what to have tonight yet; however I am inclining towards omelette with chips and beans...

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

2 chocolate chip brioche and a bit of trifle, not overly hungry.
Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent