A Toilet Thread (Faint-Hearted, Turn Away Now)

Am I really weird for asking this?

I really do not like people pooing in my toilet. Seriously - I get quite uptight about it. If you've travelled a long way to reach us for a visit, then fair enough (although there are plenty of public loos en route), or if you're staying over, then absolutely fair enough (although you could always pop to the local supermarket or somesuch first thing in the morning - no? Okay, maybe that's too much, scrub that idea, I can live with it)!

BUT - someone who lives just down the road, pops in for a visit and uses my loo when they could have used their own just minutes before. Why would you do that? I don't even like using public toilets, let alone think about using someone else's for, well, something else :_| Most especially a friend. All my friends now know they are not permitted to poo in my loo, with other casual visitors it's a more difficult subject to broach.

Now - I can't be alone, surely . . . . . ? ? ?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 85
See Most Recent
84 REPLIES 84

No one ever 'does that' (apart from 4 year old granddaughter and that's preferable to her pants) at my house.  I have nominated 'poo loos'.  No pooing in the cloakroom loo, or our bathroom loo.  Hubby's only allowed in his egg room loo and me in the front bedroom bathroom.  The middle bedroom bathroom is ok for me if necessary.  

You can't have people pooing all over the place willy nilly. Rules is rules.:|

Message 2 of 85
See Most Recent

Finally - one person in the entire world who actually agrees with me :-x  :^O

Photobucket

Message 3 of 85
See Most Recent

😄

Message 4 of 85
See Most Recent

You can't have people pooing all over the place willy nilly. Rules is rules.

That so made me laugh :^O ........... but i do agree with you both , i dont like my downstairs loo which is also my disabled shower room , being pood in X-(

Any of you ever suffered with IBSX-( sometimes you don't get to the loo:(

Thinking back to a house we lived in which was a dry loo and emptied once a week by the time it was emptying time you could stick flags in each ones logs:^O

Maybe a change of attitude about your loo....think of it as always being immaculate and sparkly clean for anyone to use and how proud you are of keeping it that way....after all its only a natural bodily function;) 

Message 6 of 85
See Most Recent

Do you know... I used to know someone who would drive to my house to have a poop in my house because she didn' t  want her partner to hear here doing it...

And, one of my daughters friends seems to do this a lot too... bearing in mind she only lives a few hundred yards away.. really irks me!

Message 7 of 85
See Most Recent

It doesn't worry me desperately, after all, that's what a loo is for, weeing and pooing in!

Being someone who works outside (well, sort of), I mean not in a building, I have to use loos where I find them and, if you have to go, well you have to go!

The only place I don't like people pooing, being a coach driver, is in a coach loo.  If they have to, well fair enough, but it's not the pooing particularly, but the mess some people seem to make when they do it!  Sorry if too much info.  Coach loos are emptied by just pressing a button (in the appropriate place of course), so we don't have to see it but they do have to be cleaned and some people are gross.

The worse thing I've seen relating to coach loos is some dispicable drivers who empty their toilets on the coach parking area at events like Ascot.  It really is so gross and those drivers give us all a bad name.  The poor people who have to park in that spot the following day, well I don't have to describe what it's like, not to mention whoever it is who has to clean it up.

We have a friend who, when younger, used to ask to shower at our house if she visited because, when she was living at home or, now she has her own family, staying with her parents, her dad would only allow one shower a week!  Gross!  They must have wondered why she always came back from visiting us smelling sweet and clean!

Message 8 of 85
See Most Recent

huggles1253

think I've said this before, but the coach company we use says the onboard loo is for whispering not shouting which I think is a tactful way of saying it. 

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Message 9 of 85
See Most Recent

I'll have to try that Huggles!

The other day somebody had put a notice in the loo of the coach I was using which said,

"Pump being repaired - Fluids Only"!  I think I'd have said sorry loo out of order and locked the door!

Message 10 of 85
See Most Recent

I went on a coach holiday a few years ago, and we all got the norovirus in the middle of a long transit day.

All I can say about the coach toilet is - there comes a point where you just don't care. And I never thought I'd feel like that.:|

Message 11 of 85
See Most Recent

Exceptional circumstances are just that! My Mum and sister travel from Wales (about 180 miles away) - okay, then a permitted poo, they both have IBS.

People who live just up the road - not allowed, sorry (unless you clean and disinfect afterwards, yourself).

We had some building work done, several years ago. The two lads were very nice, BUT they were both out on the lash the night before (every night), one of them loved sprouts and ate only that for his supper, most days 😐  (You can imagine the daily results - IN MY BATHROOM)

At the time, we had only one bathroom, our children were very young.

That was not a pleasant experience for any of us (mostly me). I lived for weeks wearing rubber gloves :_|

It was at this point that I laid down my ground rules and have not deviated since, and will not, ever!!

Photobucket

Message 12 of 85
See Most Recent

No, not ever . . . . . . . . . . . ! ! !

Photobucket

Message 13 of 85
See Most Recent

😐

Photobucket

Message 14 of 85
See Most Recent

Clench !!!

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 15 of 85
See Most Recent

That reminds me, I haven't done my physio today.  Imagine an enormous great black man called Isaac telling me to 'Clench your bum!'  Believe me, I was clenching!:O

Message 16 of 85
See Most Recent

That reminds me, I haven't done my physio today.  Imagine an enormous great black man called Isaac telling me to 'Clench your bum!'  Believe me, I was clenching!:O

I want CG's physio ]:)

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 17 of 85
See Most Recent

Far too much information on this thread...........................but.......................................

:^Ob:^Ob:^O

We can't have special loo's for this or that....................we only have one toilet so that has to cater for all and anything that's thrown at it.................in more ways than one 😮 :^O

Message 18 of 85
See Most Recent

:^O :^O

Message 19 of 85
See Most Recent

maybe you should look at some of the signs here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_ipg=25&_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_armrs=1&_nkw=toilet+notic...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 20 of 85
See Most Recent