ooops!

I think FHG has finally come to a stop.....nnoooooo!! please keep it going, surely you still have things to discuss, say, show, etc....

lets start with funny animal pics....anything to keep it going.

1010106_735094273190039_915269751_n.jpg

Photobucket

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

ooops!

It looks very much like it has CB ! 

First of all stan noticed it and now you.

At least it has been noticed by people who are admired and listened to here because when I said it a while ago I was shot down in flames and most threads I start or reply to also seem to die a death.

Ah well no great loss it seems and at least you all can congregate on facebook.

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

Good morning FHG...

th.jpg

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

Morning 

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

I sometimes think I am talking to myself too DC. I hope everyone doesn't disappear, otherwise I will have to start answering myself as well. .
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

We should bear in mind, that eBay is a market for buying and selling goods.

Therefore, posters on FHG ought to offer products for sale.  Or at least, give comments and recommendations about recently purchased products.

Otherwise, from eBay's viewpoint, the FHG is not cost-effective, and will soon be done away with.

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

There are other boards for buying and selling topics, this board is for the EBAY COMMUNITY to discuss all things family, home and garden. But you are most welcome to go to the buying and selling boards.Smiley Tongue

Spoiler

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

@malacandran wrote:

Therefore, posters on FHG ought to offer products for sale.  Or at least, give comments and recommendations about recently purchased products.

Otherwise, from eBay's viewpoint, the FHG is not cost-effective, and will soon be done away with.

Some of the points you raise go against ebay rules as advertising on the boards is not allowed.

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

bday card.jpg

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

Blimey, thats a big picture Dairy. Are you trying to tell me something !! Lol

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

@harrydog10 wrote:

Blimey, thats a big picture Dairy. Are you trying to tell me something !! Lol

It reminds me of the days of huge sliding pictures, filling up every page, but now they're banned, so there is progress. 

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

@bitsnknots wrote:

@malacandran wrote:

Some of the points you raise go against ebay rules as advertising on the boards is not allowed.

Well it ought to be, the posters here should be allowed to "plug their auctions", otherwise what's the point of posting on a commercial website?

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

So why do you post on a commercial website then. Or is it that you are just advertising the fact that you dislike women and cooking!

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

Yawn..

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

so you think as you say posters here should be allowed to "plug their auctions" !

Can I therefore ask you what is the reason some posters have no feedback against their ID ?

You do not know ! Well let me enlighten you ! some posters have no feedback against their ID because they are using a posting ID and not the one they buy and sell with simply because they do NOT want to advertise their auctions and put themselves at risk of auction wreckers or someone buying from them simply to trash their feedback and DSR simply because someone did not agree with them.

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

It helps when you actually log in, I have tried all day. Keeps saying not found or timed out or wrong address.

I keep trying threads but they fizzle out.
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

I remember once i mentioned mdcc over on the round table abd got punished for it.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

@malacandran wrote:
Otherwise, from eBay's viewpoint, the FHG is not cost-effective, and will soon be done away with

For someone as vocal as you Malc, who is all for eBay closing the chat forums down - practically your mantra on the RT - you sure do spend an awful lot of time on there. Why don't you migrate to FB, Twitter, or even Mumsnet, if it's not to your taste ? You haven't racked up 2264 posting counts by not being here. As page one stands on the RT - and as I type this - your ID is ending no less than 10 threads.

Or maybe you just have some sort of masochistic tendency that kicks in ?

Mister EMB

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

ooops!

Funny I asked him why he posts on here, back there somewhere. Got No response.. He appears only to respond if it involves cooking or food or if he wants to offend someone.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent