Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regulatory Operating Fee

Just seen the information on the Regulatory Operating Fee!!! So...does this include private sellers?Is this fee charged to sellers or buyers too?Why is Ebay so expensive now?Surely this additional fee is going to ruin things even more?Ebay used to be...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late delivery defect

Hi all, So with ebays unachievable estimated delivery dates and royal mail becoming more and more useless by the day my late delivered defect rate is just rising higher and higher. For years i have sat betweem 1-3% yet this past month its gone from 9...

Is packlink down today?

Hello,I am trying to buying labels today from packlink but the site is so slow and there is not PayPal option on the website which is unusual. Is packlink down today?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My listings qualify for premium service and I have the badge, but I'm not getting the FVF discount

I became a top rated seller last week on Feb 20th. That same evening I updated my business policies such that all of my listings qualify for premium service. The premium service badge shows up on all of my listings, and my seller standards dashboard ...

Screenshot 2024-02-25 000407.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 000530.png

Ebay unfair late delivery metrics

We use Evri as courier. They collect our parcels every weekdays at 2:30pm. They don't scan the parcels on collection. They take them to their depot/hub and scan them there. The times of the scans are all depends on them. Sometimes after midnight, som...

User avatar by Engager
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...

Be careful with messages on mobile devices

So...I just got a message from a customer on my mobile phone E-bay app. Figured I would reply once on the desktop. NOPE. Check messages on my desktop and it's not there. So be careful, this isn't the first time this has happened either.

sales

Good Morning all Has any one elses sales dropped sales my sales have gone from 5/6 aday to nearly 0 in the last to weeks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Negative feedback

I have just received unfair negative feedback from a buyer. I checked to see what feedback they had left for other sellers and was shocked to see that in the past month they had left 27 negative feedback and 1 positive. How is this allowed. I have re...

Ripped off by EBay

Had an international buyer who decided not to accept delivery of item due to an import tax being applied by his local office. He opened a dispute with EBay and won as he had "not received" the item, I had to give a full refund and £14 to EBay for the...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: