Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Scary invitation?

I received the following email and am a bit baffled so does anyone have any experience? As far as I can tell, if I hit the register button then I could be hit with a promotion I don't know about (but previously hit the button and agrreed) for say 50%...

Resolved! Now I know Why My Sales Are So Bad

In the last 3 months I've only had 15 sales, 13 of those were to the U.K and the other 2 to Poland. I sell internationally using eBay's GSP but haven't had a sale to the U.S, Canada, Japan etc for months and now I know why. I have 283 items listed bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Business and personal account

Can I have an ebay business account and an ebay personal account?I have an ebay business account and tried to open a second, personal, account but ebay automatically made the second account into a business account? About to close this second unneeded...

Global Shipping - Restricted Item

Maybe once or twice a year, one of the items I sell via global shipping is not sent due to it being "restricted": We're writing to inform you that your recent transaction sold through the Global Shipping Programme to x can't be completed.The item in ...

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png

Low Cost FVF

I mainly sell low cost items and am interested in the Low Cost FVF offer. It is showing as available on my promotions, but having just spoken to CS, I have been told that I have to be invited to join. Does anyone have this promotion running and is th...

Screenshot (45).png

Regulatory operating fee

Cheers eBay. An extra 8p to pay (Inc vat) per £20 sale (40p per £100). The rinsing people's pockets continues. Oh as for the rest of the stuff in the update email today..... Something about being able to create a sale section in shops and forcing peo...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...