Is packlink down today?

Hello,

I am trying to buying labels today from packlink but the site is so slow and there is not PayPal option on the website which is unusual. Is packlink down today?

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

Is packlink down today?

I have the same issue, can't pay with card either

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

I did manage to pay evnetually (2 parcels, one by Paypal, the other by card!), but it took a few refreshes.

Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

Mine's been off for the last couple of hours - I must admit I'm starting to get a bit twitchy now. I've got 40+ parcels to get out before 2pm.

I contacted Packlink support and they confirm they have a problem with payment processing. They have no time scale for a fix.

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

Hi All,

We've received a number of reports for this today, our Tech Team are currently looking into it as a high priority. 

Ill post back here once I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

I'm looking at the better part of 30 to get out by 3pm. Definitely getting itchy.

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

I'm going to have to fall back to RM I think - that's going to cost me an extra £1 per parcel but they've got to go today.

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

We have ended up doing that for a few of them but we have just managed to muddle through the rest with packlink. Happily nothing to dispatch until tomorrow now.

All the best to you hopefully you can get them gone.

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

I've just bagged up 35 for RM. It's a bit annoying but not the end of the world. I hope they get Packlink sorted out overnight.

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

Hi All,

Packlink have confirmed this issue is now resolved, you should be able to purchase labels as normal. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

Just came here to say the same - looks to be working again now. Net cost to me was £35 in paying for RM vs Evri, so could have been worse.

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

DOWN FOR 3 Days now ebay do nothink cant book orders out they need to bin them 

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

why do ebay not just link it with royal mail and dump packlink they are useless

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

yes down again not working .

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

Today the ability to print Evri labels from Packlink has failed (they're still accepting the order though). Again no timescale for a fix.

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

I had to order and cancel a label twice this morning as it would not generate a QR code. Cleared cookies etc and tried a third time and it worked.

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Is packlink down today?

It's not fixed by the way - it's still not working - hopeless!

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: