Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Seem to be encountering lots of bugs the past few days.Examples - try to refund excess postage paid to a buyer on the screen where you select a reason it says "Page did not load, lets try that again." Sending a buyer an offer from a message it just c...

Erratic daily sales

Coming from a blue chip retail background and now working hard to make an online furniture retailer grow it's sales on eBay I'm permanently dumbfounded by one thing - why sales are so inconsistent on a daily level even when you hold a consistent leve...

Ebay Line level /Product level Sales Report for a specific period for no of units sold for each item

Hi, I am trying to figure out how I can generate the below report but I couldn't find a way. If you know I would appreciate your advice. Thank you Ebay Line level /Product level Sales Report for a specific period for no of units sold for each item

selling performance standards

We have a Below Selling Standard rating, we dispatch through ebay mainly using YODEL store to door service.we do dispatch everytime same day or next day. However we have visited the YODEL agents shop the next day or even 2 days and the parcels have n...

Resolved! No VAT shown on invoices - now just packing slips

Hi all,I just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue; when we print our 'invoices' on the seller hub, it now only produces 'packing slips'. We can't find a way of producing an 'invoice' to include the VAT amount for the customer.As we state...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Despatch, Snail Mail, No Show

I have noticed as of late tht a lot of items purchased fom Ebay either take eternity to arrive or do not show up at all, Something Ebay should look into if it isn't already.I have just had another experience where I have been waiting for nearly two m...

Resolved! How do I create a VAT invoice for a buyer?

I am a recently VAT registered seller and so now I'm obligated to provide VAT invoices on request. How do i do this? I know there was once a way to do it through PayPal when the two were combined, but now that we get paid through eBay payments, I hav...

I think I am being scammed

Ebay sent me message saying an item was being returned to me. It said I had received the item and said I needed to refund the buyer. The problem is that the item I received yesterday was not the one I sent. Anyone had a similar experience, and how di...