Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Only Royal Mail is provided as shipping option!

Hello.I want to list a blu-ray, and although until now I got many options for shipping, now it provides me only with Royal Mail. (the template of listing an item has changed also)Even when I choose a method for international shipping, it lists only R...

Untitled.png

Delivery

I see on the system parcel is delivered but buyer wanna money back and tell me she don't have parcel

label purchase notification

hi, I usually send by Yodel through ebay and get a payment confirmation by email from ebay. I use this to calculate my daily costs. Any idea why this has suddenly stopped. I send 12 parcels yesterday but haven't has any emails at all? thanks, Barry

Packlink charge underpaid postage fee £36!

Evening, I'm a new business to eBay and was buying my own postage. Unfortunately an employee who took over for a few days used packlink to purchase a DPD label. Nothing to see here, the delivery was sent on a next day service which was picked up 2 da...

Whose responsibility are items lost in post - buyer or seller?

I noticed this disclaimer in the description of an item I am interested in:Unless requesting signed for or registered post we cannot be held responsible for any items non delivered/lost during deliveryIf an item is not delivered is it the responsibil...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have an issued with DPD delivery

I have ordered an item via ebay authentification, and they have dispatched to me item with DPD service, didn't know that DPD is providing pin, so there was one attempt of delivery, and no luck as not known pin, but now the tracking is showing that de...

purchase RoyalMail postage lable on eBay before 2nd April

Hi I purchased a RoyalMail postage ( £4.19 ) on eBay and printed before 2nd April and took to the local postoffice on 2nd April that was day of the postage has gone up. ( £ 5 more )Sorry but i'm not get used to all this about the system. My question ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail Defacing Commemorative Postage Stamps

Why do Royal Mail employees insist on scribbling biro or marker pen marks all over postage stamps on envelopes received in the mail when they have not been franked? I collect all my postage stamps in aid of various charities and it is so annoying whe...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage for 3items

I sold 3 items to 1person. The postage was not combined but when I have printed out the labels the Evri codes are all the same. Will Evri accept and process these,being the same or should I parcel them up as one?

Royal Mail Postage increase FYI

I have a leaflet from the Post Office Prices valid from 2 April 2024 However according to Royal Mail on line prices start 8 April 2024https://www.royalmail.com/sites/royalmail.com/files/2024-01/online-price-guide-january-2024-v1.pdf so I'll buy my po...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: